Bosch 30" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (NGM8056UC) - Stainless Steel
Space to Work With
- Five burners allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Cooktop offers you more base cabinet space compared to a traditional range
Ease of Cleaning
- Gas cooktop offers removeable grates that make clean-up a breeze
- Stainless steel holds up well to all types of sauces and foods, simply wipe away and it looks as good as new
Cook What You Want
- Electronic ignition makes cooking with gas safe and easy
- One 19,000 BTU burner allows you to cook quickly
- Two 10,000 BTU burners are perfect for quickly boiling water or whipping up a stir fry
- Two 5,500 BTU burners are fantastic for simmering your favorite sauces and soups
- Automatic re-ignition burners keep you cooking without interruption
- Width: 30.87"; Height: 3.81"; Depth: 21.24"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- LP Conversion Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 800 nSeries Gas Top- September 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had to replace our old GE cooktop after 17 years. We had to find a replacement, and this unit fits in nicely, and it also had an extra burner. So far, it works really well, and clean-up is easy. The grates are heavy-duty. I like that it has a red light indicating a burner is active. The only drawback is that the knobs can get hot if cooking for an extended period when the pot reflects heat towards them. Installation was fairly easy. This cooktop excels when compared to others that would work for us. Quality. It was not priced in the middle tier when compared to other replacements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty to look at, but...- April 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The person who designed the grates must never have tried to put a pan on them. Instead of a radial design which would have stably supported a pan place almost anywhere on the stove, the rectangular design means that pans must be place dead on center, for otherwise they are likely to tip over. This can create minor disasters! The labels for the burner knobs are painted on and disappear with use and cleaning all too soon. Aside from these not so minimal issues, it is a fine stove top with a very nice assortment of burner powers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Cooktop, Scratches Easy- January 13, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) For the most part I'm loving my new Bosch cooktop, especially the 20,000 BTU burner in the center. It get a pot of water boiling in no time at all. The unit just looks and feels expensive and high end. I especially love the solid metal knobs. Everyone who enters my kitchen says, "Wow, I love the cooktop!" What I don't love is how easily it scratches. Just cleaning the cooktop with a washcloth that was used previously scratched this unit. I recommend only wiping it down with a clean washcloth that hasn't been used yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.