Bosch 32" 4.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Dual Fuel Range (HDI8056C) - Stainless Steel
Enjoy flexible cooking functionality with delicious results
- 4.8 cu.ft. gas range delivers instant heat with a wide temperature range, giving you total control over your cooking
- True convection oven maintains a dry atmosphere, cooking food faster and at a lower temperature so you can eat sooner while spending less on electricity
Get a beautiful, modern-looking kitchen without the high cost of renovations
- Note: Required cut-out width is 30", while cooktop surface extends to 31.5"
- Slide-in design fits in any freestanding range cut-out, giving your kitchen instant upgrade without the need for costly renovations
- Use/care manual, installation guide, LP conversion kit, and 3 standard racks
- Cut-out width: 76.2cm (30")--note that cooktop extends to 80cm (31.5")
- Height: 93cm (36.61")
- Depth: 74cm (29.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Guide
- LP Conversion Kit
- 3 x Standard Racks
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Wish we had bought it sooner- March 10, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We upgraded our glass top stove to gas and love it. Instant heat to cook things, but have not burnt anything, yet.... Dinner overall is cooked quicker to allow for more family time. Controls are easy to use and at the front, so you do not have to reach over the cooking surface to adjust burners like the old stove. Make sure you have a range hood capacity to handle the heat gernerated. The only complaint - food particles can get caught in the narrow space between the front control panel and the cooktop. Need to blow them outor use the vacum to clean it. PS - I never give 5/5 as nothing is ever perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good range and nice design- November 20, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We have our dual fuel range installed about 2 weeks ago, and I like it. It has a very nice look and oven is excellent for baking. two of the cook tops are powerful which I like a lot. However in my opinion the knobs are too sensitive, it is good when you need use them, but create a lot problems if you donot really need tutn them by oaccasional touch. The other problem is that the part around the burner is very difficult to clean if you had some spits on it during the cooking. It took a lot energy to do the clean. that's why I had one star off.
- The little things- May 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] What makes my new stove special are the little things. I love the "lip" that fits over the counter top so good doesn't drip in the crevice. I love the opening in each oven shelf that makes it so much easier to pull out the shelf. I love the timer for baking. It is so easy to use. I love the look of the stove- sleek and smart appearance. I love the spacing of the burners. I have so much more room to use five pots at once. I love the fan that goes on automatically to cool the oven when done cooking. I guess I love the stove!!