Bosch 36" 20.2 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator (B20CS30SNS) - Stainless Steel
Build a kitchen with prestige
- Open the side-by-side doors together or save energy and open them one at a time to survey your fridge's contents
- 20.2 cu. ft. capacity offers more that enough room to store all your family's groceries
- Counter-depth design fits flush with your kitchen counters for beautifully seamless design
- Freestanding design offers placement options in your kitchen
- True flat doors with hidden hinges give this fridge a modern, seamless look
State-of-the art design
- Anti-fingerprint stainless steel exterior resists smudges and cleans easily, so your kitchen always looks pristine
- MultiAirflow cooling system improves air circulation to even temperature throughout the fridge
- ENERGY STAR-qualified efficiency saves you money and goes easy on the environment
- Water and ice dispenser provides you with instant, fresh-tasting filtered water and cubed or crushed ice
- Easy-access sliding glass shelves and MultiBox drawers to make finding groceries hassle-free
- LED lighting and transparent storage throughout makes is easy to find exactly what you're looking for fast
- Width: 35.94"
- Height: 69.69"
- Depth: 27"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
- Ice Storage Bin
- Ice Scoop
- Toe Kick Trim Cover
- 1 Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- First new refrigerator in 30 years- September 2, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our first new refrigerator since my wife and I married, and our first side-by-side. Looks great, the outside-mounted temp control is a nice feature, the water filter is easy to deal with, the ice maker seems to make ice pretty quick and its' cube size is great for our glasses/cups. This has also been the easiest refrigerator I've had to install and level. My single complaint, however, is the ice dispenser. It leaves a lot to be desired, as it tends to spew ice or ice chips everywhere BUT the glass/cup. If this refrigerator weren't under warranty, I'd 3-D print a better guide for dispensing ice to fix this minor flaw...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Read all the reviews- May 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Hey. I love this fridge. I purchased the last one at my local appliance small business (not from a big box store) The ice maker is fine. All ice makers make noise. You hear the motor and the water filling into the mechanism. Like every other ice maker on the planet. Too many reviews made it seem like the ice maker was broken or something. If one reads and follows the directions, and practices some patience when waiting for the first beautiful cubes to be made they will not be disappointed. Aside from the ice maker, my food is more safe and fresh than it has ever been. I love my Bosch and I hope it stands the test of time.
- Loud and Limited Space- February 24, 2021
Not impressed. First of all, the ice maker is extremely loud. There are many reviews stating this, and unfortunately we didn't pay enough attention to them. We did get the ice maker replaced under warranty, and it did reduce the decibels by 10, but it's still quite loud. The ice maker also spits ice on the floor no matter how careful you are. The other issue that is extremely annoying is that you can't even use the entire shelf in the refrigerator. Because of the shelves on the door, you must have things a couple inches back from the edge in order to close the door. Space is limited enough, but that's just annoying. The bottom crisper drawer is also very small.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.