Bosch 36" 21.6 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with Dispenser (B36CD50SNS) - Stainless
Spacious and customizable interior
- Bottom mount, free-standing counter-depth French door refrigerator can be set anywhere in your kitchen
- 21.6 cu. ft. interior provides plenty of space to stock all your produce, beverages, and leftovers
- 4 adjustable shelves let you organize your groceries and make efficient use of the space
- Adjustable door bins allow you to stack beverages and containers of various sizes
- 2 freezer shelves let you store frozen items such as meat, pastries, and more
Extra features and smart functionality
- QuickIcePro system produces fresh and filtered ice rapidly so you never run out of ice for your beverages
- Built-in Wi-Fi connects to the app so you can control and monitor the refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility lets you control the appliance with your voice
- External dispenser allows quick access to ice and water
- Touchscreen control panel allows you to easily adjust the fridge's settings
- LED lights illuminate every nook and corner of the fridge's interior so you can easily find whatever you are looking for
- Stainless steel finish fits in well with modern kitchens and is easy to wipe clean
- Width: 90.5cm (35.63")
- Height:178cm (70.08")
- Depth: 70.6cm (27.8")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- French Door Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So Far So Good- March 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased my Bosch counter depth bottom freezer 11/20/21. So far the ice maker continues to work!!!! The unit looks good but not sure why I can not use stainless steel spray cleaner on the outside doors?? Suggestions about product: Make the side walls of removeable door shelves on the ice maker side of the unit at least as tall as the opposite door shelves. This will help prevent beverage( Coke) bottles/cans from falling out when the door is opened. Also there needs to be a compartment in which to place butter. This compartment should have a door that closes to protect the butter from absorbing refrigerator odors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bosch Refrigerator- January 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We LOVE our new Bosch refer. It is such a beautiful looking appliance, with quality details. My favorite feature is the lighting. It keeps food fresher that ANY refrigerator we have ever had. Since Covid, I shop for groceries that will last us three of fourl weeks. The lettuce, vegetables and fruit stay super fresh looking and tasting. We love the ease of the shelves, the deli drawer and the door shelves. The icemaker is nice too, I love the crushed ice, it chops it up in small pieces that we like to munch on. Our 2 grandsons love the indoor water dispenser. It is a lovely appliance and well worth the cost!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Style- January 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After two months since taking delivery, I can say that I have no regrets in spending a bit extra for the Bosch 500 refrigerator. It was not only an upgrade from my GE profile refrigerator that came to an end of its life after twelve years, but it has brought an unexpected overall update to my kitchen. So much so, that I am now saving up for a the matching oven. In addition to the functionality of the unit, I have appreciated the high tech touches such as the warning sent to my telephone when I've accidently left the door less than completely closed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product.