Bosch 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (NGM8656UC) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Space to Work With
- 5 burners allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Cooktop offers you more base cabinet space compared to a traditional range
- Continuous grates make moving dishes easier
Ease of Cleaning
- Gas cooktop offers removeable grates that make clean-up a breeze
- Stainless steel holds up well to all types of sauces and foods, simply wipe away and it looks as good as new
Cook What You Want
- Electronic ignition makes cooking with gas safe and easy
- One 18,000 BTU burner allows you to cook quickly
- Three 12,000 BTU burners are perfect for quickly boiling water or whipping up a stir fry
- One 5,500 BTU burner is fantastic for simmering your favorite sauces and soups
- Automatic re-ignition burners keep you cooking without interruption
- Width: 36"; Height: 3.81"; Depth: 21.25"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- LP Conversion Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dang, this thing cooks!!- December 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Holy cow. I've been living in the dark ages of cooktop technology my whole life. I cook a lot of asian stir-fries and the middle burner gets SUPER HOT. Things cook so quickly; it's amazing! I haven't utilized the simmer burner very much, but all the other burners are great as well! I take good care of it and cover up the unused burners while cooking to minimize cleanup and oil splatter. Oil splatters a lot out of my wok due to the quick heating of the oil and moisture in the food. Overall, this is my favorite new appliance in my Bosch kitchen!! I really want to buy the wok ring accessory to assist me in my cooking. I hope that works well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen Star- March 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My Bosch cooktop replaced a unit that I had for 30 years that was difficult to clean and did not provide room for large pots of any size or shape. Thankfully my new Bosch cooktop has solved both the aforementioned problems and has also added a wonderful modern look to my newly remodeled kitchen. Cleaning all the parts of the cooktop is easy, the grills are simple to remove and replace making cleaning the rest of the cooking areas a breeze. The 5 burners are simple to adjust to the needed heat levels and cook food very evenly. Never having owned a Bosch appliance before this cooktop, I would not hesitate in considering other Bosch appliances should the need arise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always trust Bosch!- August 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love my new cooktop. The stainless steel finish is brushed and beautiful. The center hottest burner is reallly HOT! Cooking up spagetti noodles is quick and easy with this burner. All other burners have more BTU"s than most other cooktops also. It is extremely easy to clean and Bosch sells some great products to help clean the cooktop grates. What I like most about the grates is that they have rubber feet that do not mar the stainless steel finish when you remove them to clean the cooktop