Bosch 800 Series 24" 42dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHXM78Z55N) - Stainless Steel
Powerful yet quiet
- 24" built-in dishwasher has undergone 485 quality checks to ensure performance and reliability
- PrecisionWash intelligent sensors monitor the progress of dishes throughout the cycle to ensure everything comes out clean and sparkling
- Powerful, precision spray arms target every item in the load so nothing gets left behind
- Sanitise option increases the final rinse temperature to eliminate any remaining bacteria
- Speed60 option lets you clean and dry a full load in less than an hour
- CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat to get dishes dry in record time
Convenience and style
- Multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, EcoSilence motor system, and a sound-absorbing base keeps noise levels at 42dB for ultra-quiet operation
- RackMatic middle rack has 3 adjustable height settings and 9 separate rack positions to accommodate tall and oddly shaped items
- InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you can see at a glance when it's running
- Stainless steel finish with bar handle adds a sleek, modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Width: 59.8cm (23.54")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 60.2cm (23.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 687 reviewers who responded, 653 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- shouldnt have these issues- July 9, 2021
The dishwasher is fine , works about as good as the 20 year old bosch it is replacing and i like some of the new features, but.. if i dont do the dishes that frequently, after 3 days a bad odor builds, it never happened with my older machine. it doesnt appear to be from dirty dishes, we rinse everything and it still happens, but somthing to do with the machine. my other complaint is the need to reset the electronics and the lack of clear instructions on how to do it, thank goodness for youtubers or it still wouldnt work. for a premium machine it seems this would be worked out by bosch. hopefully the smell goes away because it is awful.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher SHXM78Z55N- July 21, 2020
have only used the dishwasher a handful of times so far but like the quality and it is very quiet. when the water drains through our sink drain plumbing though it makes noise gurgling down the drain (as is to be expected). I wish the door would stay open only a smidge so all the steam can escape in the dishes can dry better since we don't like to use jet dry. can only have the door open quite a ways or not at all. I also have not looked into how to cancel once the dishwasher is running since all the buttons are hidden when an operation. The photo shows that I have not yet removed the protective cover on the outside that's why it looks two-tone.
- Glad to back with a BOSCH dishwasher!- August 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We started out with a BOSCH and loved it, when it broke our home warranty gave us a whirlpool in replacement, hated it from the beginning. Never got everything clean. Finally fed up and went shopping for a BOSCH. Why waste time with anything else. We got the one with Crystal Dry and loved this perk. Finally not only ALL of the dishes are clean, the plastic cups and plates are dry, no droplets of water. Impressive! Love the flexibility of the middle rack: spoke to down and accommodate taller items easily. The shelves are structured so that even my big soup mugs aren't tipping and falling over. Will never buy another brand again.