Bosch 800 Series 4.0 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (WTG865H4UC) - White
Powerful and effective drying
- Electric dryer with condenser gets your clothes dry quickly and efficiently
- 4.0 cu. ft. capacity is large enough to handle family-size loads and king-size comforters
- Fourteen drying cycles let you choose the perfect setting for every load
Convenience and style
- Stackable design (required stacking kit sold separately) minimises its footprint in your house; when pairing with a washer, choose one with approximately half the capacity of the dryer
- Bright white finish keeps your laundry room looking fresh and clean
- Width: 59.8cm (23.54")
- Height: 84.2cm (33.15")
- Depth: 59.9cm (23.58")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- WTZPA20UC Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Clothes ball up and don’t dry- May 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had this dryer now for 4 months. The dryer rolls, balls sheets up into one big ball and doesn't dry them when it thinks they are dry. Even taking the sheets out half way and separating them from the one big ball and putting them back in still doesn't dry them completely unless extra dry is selected. It also turns clothes like t shirts inside out when drying. My biggest complaint is with the dry cycle for cotton and permanent press. When "dry" is selected, most, if not all the clothes are damp, not dry. I wish Bosch would make a software update so these things don't happen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy at drying- February 23, 2021
I use this dryer in my clients home, it's approximately 6 years old but was only recently installed after being stored until renovations to the home were started. I've never had a dryer of any brand that was worse at actually drying clothes than this model. It always leaves the clothes quite damp and requires constant restarts no matter which setting or dry level it is set to. I like the fabrics to be fully dry in order to avoid the development of musty odors and this dryer doesn't seem to have any options or settings that accomplish that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sheets ball up and don’t dry- June 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After 6 months of use, this dryer balls sheets up and says they are dry when they aren't. When taken out and separated from balled up, and put in again to dry, it continues to ball up the sheets. Other clothes have to be put on extra dry to get them even close to being dry. Puts out a lot of heat.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.