Bosch 300 Series 2.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Compact Washer (WAT28400UC) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Most homes in North America only have 120V outlets designated for washing machines. But Bosch washing machines require 240V outlets.
Don't worry—Bosch designed a solution that lets you plug your Bosch washing machine into your Bosch dryer (and all Bosch dryers work with 240V outlets).
Compact, with high capacity and fast performance
- This 24-inch washer has a 2.2 cu. ft. stainless steel wash basket, offering large capacity for such a compact machine. Convenient indeed when space is at a premium, it's ideal for an apartment, cottage, or many of today's smaller homes. Wash up to 15.4 pounds of garments. That's up to 16 towels in one load.
- SpeedPerfect proprietary technology washes loads up to 40% faster, saving you precious time when you discover that shirt you need for work, or those perfect jeans for a night out, are still in the hamper.
Quiet and efficient operation
- With ActiveWater Management, a 3 step process recognizes the load condition; the amount of water and electricity used is precisely adjusted to reduce waste and ensure accurate results. With that kind of efficiency, you save money on your utility bills, so you don't have to tighten your belt to expand your wardrobe.
- ENERGY STAR certification, with an 84kWh/yr EnerGuide rating, gives you peace of mind that you're helping reduce environmental impact.
- EcoSilence motor and direct drive system deliver quiet, efficient performance, with AVS anti-vibration to help minimize sound. A 54dBA silence level during washing means this machine generates significantly lower noise than normal conversation, so it won't interfere with yours -- or the movie you're trying to enjoy.
Convenient design and smart features
- 15 wash cycles give you the ability to optimize for different types of laundry, so you get the best results and extend the longevity of your clothing. This includes multiple settings for permanent press, and dedicated cycles for delicates, wool, towels, jeans, and allergen, which heats water up to 145 degrees Fahrenheit to remove germs and allergy triggers like dust mites.
- The front-load design features an expansive viewing window, so you can see at a glance what's in the wash. Plus it's stackable, which, along with its compact size, makes it a real space-saver -- it plugs directly into a matching dryer for easy installation.
- Other convenient features include a 24-hour delay start, so you can set the machine to work around your schedule, and an end of cycle signal that lets you know the exact moment when your laundry is ready to be dried.
Find the perfect companion
- If you're looking for a matching dryer, make sure to find a model with a capacity that's roughly twice the size of the washer.
- Width 59.69cm (23.5"), height 84.46cm (33.25"), depth 61.60cm (24.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Bosch Front Load Washer
- Drain Hose
- Hot & Cold Hoses
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 263 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works well.- July 12, 2020
I originally had one of those apartment top loading type washer and attached dryer. We wanted a washer that was energy efficient. This washer was on sale and we received an extra 25% from the government because of it's efficiency. It took a couple of washes to become familiar with its operation. Their manual explained everything well. I have now washed towels, delicates, and many clothes on the permanent press setting. Clothes come out clean. I am extremely pleased withmthis washer and will recommend it to everyone. The entire size may be a bit small, but we are only 2 people in this household so the size doesn't affect us at all
- Loving my new washer!- September 2, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) When my last washer bit the dust I decided to take the time to thoroughly research my options before buying the next one. Bosch was highly recommended by Consumer Reports and other reviews I read. Since taking delivery on Aug 30th I've done multiple loads (had to deal with the laundry mountain which had built up during my research phase). I'm happy to report that this machine has exceeded my expectations for ease of use, cleaning capability and noise level. I'm in a condo with a dedicated laundry cupboard and I barely know it's on while it's operating. The registration process was very easy - I did it by text. Thank you Bosch :))Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great washer!- February 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this 2 months ago. I had several restrictions. It needed to be small, affordable, and stand up to a lot of use. I settled on this washer Because of the brand name and the good things I had heard. I am so glad I did. I bought it to stack with the dryer, same brand and series. They are a great combination. They take up very little space. They are incredibly energy efficient. I love that the dryer in this series is ventless. The washer has so many Options. I love that I can wash a load of towels or a load of jeans and know that they are getting the right temperature water and spin Cycle. My clothes are clean, my energy bill is lower. I am happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.