Bosch 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher (SHX3AR75UC) - Stainless Steel
- Ultra-quiet operation: A 50 dBA noise rating lets you run the dishwasher at any time of the day without interruption
- Six wash cycles: Power Scrub, Regular Wash, Auto Wash, Delicate Wash, Quick Wash, Half Load
- Sanitize option: Eliminates bacteria on your dishes and ensures better drying results
- Half load option: Perfect for smaller loads with reduced energy and water consumption
- Upper rack: Easily adjust the height for total flexibility
- Delay start timer of 3, 6, or 9 hours
- Triple Filtration System: Works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
- Click the specifications tab for more details
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- User Manual: drainhose-not attached
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1041 reviewers who responded, 932 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ok but not the best- May 23, 2017
We bought this dishwasher after reading reviews and checking consumer reports and it's disappointing in 2 regards: - even with the Sanitize feature on to supposedly dry the dishes, the top of glasses and mugs are very wet and need to be wiped dry. - the dish loading layout is not practical. You can't fit more than 5 bowls on the top level and the bowl/small plate section is too narrow for 2 rows of glasses. So if you have glasses, bowls and mugs, you can only fit 5 or 6 of each at the most. On the bottom level, the spikes to hold plates are so tight together and inclined in such a way that you can't fit any bowls of any kind, small or large.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great cleaning, awkward loading- January 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I follow the scrape/don't rinse practice in getting dishes ready for the dishwasher. The machine gets them clean every time, unlike my previous machine. The drying, even of plastics, is excellent as well. I'm not happy with the design of the racks. I would call them over-designed with too many pins arranged for many plates and saucers of different sizes but awkward for bowls and too close together for mixing and serving bowls in a family that does a lot of home cooking. The fact that the silverware rack can be moved around and even folded in half into a square configuration is some help but we still had an easier time loading our old machine.
- Quiet - Functional - Design Issues- May 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Unfortunately, my expectations of this dishwasher were not met successfully. Many have stayed their trust in Bosch and while the dishwasher works, there are issues. Firstly, the control panel or buttons on the top of the door which makes it impossible to see when running. You have to stay near in order to hear the finish chimes. Secondly, the dishwasher is pretty small and after a couple uses, it has a stale smell. Previous dishwasher did not have that issue. The Bosch has only been installed about 4 weeks now so the smell is really unacceptable. I do like the way it looks including the interior. Design could use some improvement.