Bosch 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR75UC) - Stainless Steel
- Ultra-quiet operation: A 50 dBA noise rating lets you run the dishwasher at any time of the day without interruption
- Six wash cycles: Power Scrub, Regular Wash, Auto Wash, Delicate Wash, Quick Wash, Half Load
- Sanitize option: Eliminates bacteria on your dishes and ensures better drying results
- Half load option: Perfect for smaller loads with reduced energy and water consumption
- Upper rack: Easily adjust the height for total flexibility
- Delay start timer: 3, 6, or 9 hours
- Triple Filtration System: Works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
- Click the specifications tab for more details
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- User Manual: drainhose-not attached
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2979 reviewers who responded, 2705 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Decent Dishwasher- April 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently purchased a Bosch Ascenta to replace a 15ish year old GE. I'd really liked my GE, but knew it was time to get a new machine since it was having issues and the Ascenta was highly rated and got good reviews. All in all, I like the Ascenta. What I'm not entirely sold on is how it really does need a rinse aid to prevent the dishes from being soaking wet by the time you want to put them away. I get why the Ascenta doesn't have heated dry options like my old GE did, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't at least a little annoying to have to towel dry almost everything after a wash (and that's after letting the washed dishes sit overnight).
- A sweet machine!- October 24, 2015
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As a retired Master plumber who installed a couple of hundred dishwashers in my day, I have handled the full range of machines available. After very careful review of the many current brands/models to choose from, I chose this machine for our personal use. Layout of the hook-ups is smart; the unit is very well thought out and designed, inside & out. Don't be turned off by the use of plastic components; it's space age material and bullet proof. This machine is very quiet during operation, the controls are stylish and intuitive and you cannot get cleaner dishes at any price. Maintenance, if ever needed, will be a breeze. Well done, Bosch people.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans really well.- August 2, 2015
This dishwasher is smaller than the 15 year old one it replaced, but it uses the space wisely. The adjustable top shelf is fantastic. Many things that did not fit on the lower shelf in my old one now fit with ease. This unit is super quiet, too. So far, it does not dry as well as the old one, but I haven't tried the extra heated dry cycle yet. The sanitize function helps, but especially the plastics remain with water droplets. The cycles are so much longer (normal on the old machine was 70 minutes compared to 2 hours on this model) and yet it is certified with the Energy Star rating. All that aside, I am happy with it. It cleans wonderfully.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.