Bosch 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR75UC) - Stainless Steel
- Ultra-quiet operation: A 50 dBA noise rating lets you run the dishwasher at any time of the day without interruption
- Six wash cycles: Power Scrub, Regular Wash, Auto Wash, Delicate Wash, Quick Wash, Half Load
- Sanitize option: Eliminates bacteria on your dishes and ensures better drying results
- Half load option: Perfect for smaller loads with reduced energy and water consumption
- Upper rack: Easily adjust the height for total flexibility
- Delay start timer: 3, 6, or 9 hours
- Triple Filtration System: Works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
- Click the specifications tab for more details
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- User Manual: drainhose-not attached
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3766 reviewers who responded, 3404 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible front panel- March 12, 2016
I bought this dishwasher 3 years ago. The control panel has painted on lettering. I only use a damp cloth to wipe it down and the words corresponding to the wash cycle is coming off. I now have to replace another front panel because you barely can make out the words. I also had the tab from the rinse compartment break off. This was suppose to be a highly rated dishwasher. So in 3 years, I had to replace the front panel twice and now the rinse dispenser. I have never had so many problems with a dishwasher. I have attached 2 photos. All my other dishwashers lasted 10-15 years without a problem. I would not recommend this product at all. Did I mention I could have bought a new dishwasher with all the money I spent on repairs, parts, and labor. I am just going to replace the whole thing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- not designed for north american kitchens- October 30, 2015
I had to drill new holes in my cabinets for this dishwasher as the frame and piping mounts are lower than standard North American 5" or so kitchen cabinets kick plates. I was forced to drill new holes at the very back as the Bosch hole connections were below the kick plate and therefore impossible to drill straight across to the next cabinet to pick up the water and drain line. Also the recess of their kick plate is a full 2" back further of the standard North American cabinet design and I now have rough wood showing and a badly matched hacked installation look to this dishwasher. Bottom line is North Americans should buy Americans products, or Bosch should make exclusive North American models.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dishes look new again.- November 1, 2015
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had it for one month. It is quiet. My glasses look like new after a 2 cycles getting the film left on by the old washer. It's easy to use. I scrape off my dishes instead of pre-rinse my dishes, and they come out clean anyway. There are missed spots once in a while, but that is more sure to put placement by me. There is no child lock, but my toddler is not able to play with the buttons on it like the previous washer, so it's not an issue at all. When it's done it beeps every few minutes until I push off. It's kind of an no ying , but it does get me to empty it which is a good thing. I would like to just silence it. I just can't run it at night. Otherwise it works great and it looks great in my kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is this thing on?- February 27, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My wife and I bought our dishwasher about 2 years ago. It replaced what sounded like an airplane. First day in use we both questioned if it was on. BEYOND QUIET!! Love the features, hidden controls and of course the quietnessYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishwasher- July 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had my Bosch for almost 2 months now and really like it. It’s very quiet and does a great job in cleaning my dishes. It’s easy to use as well. I use Cascade Platinum which works great but have also used Finish products. Also I use the recommended rinse aid. I’ve had many other dishwashers over the years and this one is the best I’ve ever had. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I find it difficult to load. It is different than other washers I’ve had but I’m getting better at it as time passes. Also I could do without the beeping at the end of the cycle. There should be a simple way to turn it off without having to override the system so I live with it. But overall I love it and would highly recommend.