Bosch 27" 1.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Combination Speed Oven - Stainless Steel
- This 27" built-in speed microwave is part of the Bosch 800 series and combines the cooking qualities of a conventional oven with the speed of microwave technology for the best of both worlds
- 10 power levels and 1000W of microwave cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- 1.6 cu. ft. cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- 9 SpeedChef cooking cycles deliver quicker cooking times for added convenience
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Equipped with numerous convenient features and settings, including Bake, Broil, Keep warm, and Reminder alarm
- Installs perfectly flush with a Bosch wall oven, or steam oven and warming drawer
- Stainless steel finish adds a touch of sleek, modern style to any kitchen
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 67.95cm (26.75"); height: 49.86cm (19.63"); depth: 55.88cm (22")
- Metal Turntable
- Cooking Rack
- Ceramic Cooking Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great microwave, could use louder alerts- June 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a nice, powerful microwave. It is good looking, easy to use, and has many settings and some nice options, including convection. I would have given it a 5 star rating if only the alerts (the ding when it's done, timer) were more audible. As it is, the alerts are not very loud, even with the higher volume setting. Also the illumination on the the control panel is not very bright. (I also have the Bosch oven and it does not have these issues.) Note that the door opens from top to bottom. If you have it installed above an oven and are not tall (like me!), it can be difficult to get things in and out of the oven.
- Not reliable- September 12, 2020
In September 2015 I bought Bosch HMC801151 UC that is not available any more. Two years ago the control panel stopped working. Now there is no heat and the turn table stopped turning. It was supposed to be a good and reliable product that I spent the money on. Now I assume that HMC801152 UC replaces HMC801151 and I am not sure I will buy it. The main problem is this a built-in microwave that fits in a right size of the cabinet opening. To find another unit that fits in that opening will be a challenge. I am wondering if HMC801152 is better than HMC801151 assuming that they fixed the problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful, but not without it's Flaws- February 14, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Had this Speed Oven installed a week ago. After the first use, discovered a grayish film over the 1/4 right lower corner of the viewing window. Not on the outside or on the inside of the window, but between them. Called Bosch, who had never heard of the issue before, and my local appliance retailer. Have a repairman scheduled for tomorrow to see the problem. Hopefully, this issue can be resolved without further delay. Instructions take several read-throughs to distinguish what utensils are appropriate for specific cooking methods. Operation relatively quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.