Bosch 30" 2 x 4.6 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (HBL8651UC) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- Dual 4.6 cu. ft. capacities for cooking just about anything
- Genuine European Convection provides even heating for better results
- Modern stainless steel finish looks great in any kitchen
- 12 specialized cooking modes make gourmet cooking easy
- Smooth close doors with dampened hinges closes door smoothly and quietly
- Custom cooking modes for Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Extra-large door windows to keep an eye on your progress
- Six rack configurations for versatile cooking
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle
- Timer with cook time and delay start function
- Full-extension telescopic rack glides out easily and offers safer access to the oven cavity
- Meat probe included to help take the guesswork out of cooking
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Bosch Convection Double Wall Oven
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 169 reviewers who responded, 162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- double the fun- December 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this double oven for my wife when her old single oven was deciding to have a mind of its own. That was a couple months ago - prior to Thanksgiving and there are no regrets. Came with one glide-out shelf - I will be purchasing another one in the near future as it made getting the turkey out so much easier. The temperature is right on the money and the room inside the 30" oven is more than accomodating. The only thing I would change on this is the ability to increase the timer volume. It is so soft, you have to be standing right next to it in order to hear it. It is at it's max violume, which is little more than a whisper.
- What a difference a great oven makes!!!- December 31, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our recent home purchase came with a glorious view and builder grade appliances. When the old microwave / oven combo died suddenly, we decided to upgrade to a suite of new appliances. After doing hours of research we decided upon Bosch and were NOT disappointed!! We ate out for Thanksgiving because we had only a countertop oven but this Christmas was a feast. The Bosch convection feature cooked the creme brulee perfectly and the roast feature helped me absolutely nail my first standing rib roast. The only issue I have with this Bosch kitchen upgrade is that now I have no reason not to cook. So bring on the cornbread, black eyed peas, and collards for the New Year!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the large oven!- October 6, 2015
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the size of these ovens. Lot's of space inside. I'm not sure if it consistently brings the temperature up to what it's been programmed. Many items have taken longer to cook than my old oven but my old oven may have been overheating without me knowing it. So far it's been easy to wipe down. It does put off heat into the room when cooking. At first I was shocked but now it doesn't seem so bad. I guess I'm getting use to it. You need to push hard on the control panel to program temperature, time, light on or off, etc. I like the racks. Since the oven is larger than my last one it's taken some time getting use to getting items in and out. Larger door to maneuver around.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.