Bosch 30" 1.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Combination Speed Oven - Stainless Steel
- This 30" built-in speed microwave is part of the Bosch 800 series and combines the cooking qualities of a conventional oven with the speed of microwave technology for the best of both worlds
- 10 power levels and 1000W of microwave cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- 1.6 cu. ft. cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- 9 SpeedChef cooking cycles deliver quicker cooking times for added convenience
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Equipped with numerous convenient features and settings, including Bake, Broil, Keep warm, and Reminder alarm
- Installs perfectly flush with a Bosch wall oven, or steam oven and warming drawer
- Stainless steel finish adds a touch of sleek, modern style to any kitchen
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75"); height: 49.86cm (19.63"); depth: 55.88cm (22")
- Metal Turntable
- Cooking Rack
- Ceramic Cooking Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
- Only Bosch Product NOT to Buy!- June 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have built or remodeled several homes and I have always installed all Bosch appliances and been very happy with them. This is the exception to that rule. The oven is only 1 year and 7 months old and has totally died. I am extremely disappointed - especially after reading all of the reviews which suggest that this product has had quality issues for several years. There are also several glaring design flaws - the microwave is very deep and difficult to clean. The option for a side opening door is a must. The control panel lighting is so faint it is difficult to read and the alarm is barely audible. This is a poor product and design for such a good company.
- Great while it worked- September 18, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We purchased the speed oven combo unit in 2016. It sat in the house until the kitchen was reno's were completed in the summer of 2017. We had the unit installed and right from day one we noticed that the display was dimly lit. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's warranty ran out by 7 days. Anyways here we are in the fall of 2019 and the display just died. We got 2 years of functionality for 2 thousand dollars. I guess I should be grateful that it lasted for 2 years. While it worked it was fantastic and it was totally worth 5 stars, however, a 2-year life expectancy makes it worth only 2 stars for long term reliability.
- Dead....- February 23, 2021
Installed all Bosch appliances in our dream kitchen in June, 2019. Custom fit appliance. Was great while it worked but 2 weeks ago (out of warranty by 8 mos.) and it's dead. Display died, tripped home circuit breaker. Had electrician check it. It's on own breaker and each time he would plug in, breaker would trip again. Read reviews on internet and am broken-hearted to see this is a VERY common problem. Have had intermittent problems with ice maker and Bosch service man came for range problems. Sad, sad, sad. Extended warranties are prohibitively expensive and each only 4 yrs max - no lifetime options. Thanks, Bosch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.