Bosch 30" 1.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- This 30" built-in speed microwave is part of the Bosch 800 series and combines the cooking qualities of a conventional oven with the speed of microwave technology for the best of both worlds
- 10 power levels and 1000W of microwave cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- 1.6 cu. ft. cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- 9 SpeedChef cooking cycles deliver quicker cooking times for added convenience
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Equipped with numerous convenient features and settings, including Bake, Broil, Keep warm, and Reminder alarm
- Installs perfectly flush with a Bosch wall oven, or steam oven and warming drawer
- Stainless steel finish adds a touch of sleek, modern style to any kitchen
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75"); height: 49.86cm (19.63"); depth: 55.88cm (22")
- Metal Turntable
- Cooking Rack
- Ceramic Cooking Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fails more than it Works!- October 22, 2019
This unit certainly looks good. Sadly, that is the only good thing about this unit. It is just 26 months old. Ours failed 3 times under warranty and 2 times out of warranty and we paid to have it repaired both times out of warranty. Our local appliance store sold us on the quality, but that was not the case with us. The first failure was just 1 month after it was installed - that should have been a red flag. 5 Failures in 26 months is just plain poor quality - Bosch, fix your quality and stand behind your product. We spent a lot of money with all the Bosch appliances with our remodeled Kitchen. Unfortunately, we greatly regret it.
- Just like everyone else- premature failure- March 29, 2021
We bought a brand newly constructed house in 2017 and this unit was part of it. With a manufacture date of late 2016, today our microwave (we almost never use the convection oven) started shutting off a few seconds after putting something in and turning it on. It does this repeatedly. Like others, this subpar performance and failure for a nearly $2000 microwave is nearly imcomprehensible. I'm already looking at LG and Samsung so I can throw this unit away, given how many failures it has I'd rather not have to constantly repair it. I will not be buying another Bosch appliance and will instead look to brands like LG, Samsung, etc. that clearly are higher quality.
- Display light and door springs broken after 2 year- August 29, 2019
Terrible quality for an appliance of this price. Both door springs and the control display broken a month after warranty expired. Do yourself a favor and avoid this product. I will say we did the rest of our kitchen in Bosch appliances and all other products are working well after around 4 years. They should have recalled/replaced this product - just look online at all the issues this thing has. Because of it I've personally persuaded 3 other families who were doing kitchen remodels to avoid their products - alot more costly for Bosch than if they'd just replaced the shoddy oven.