Bosch 30" Built-In Microwave - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- This 27" built-in microwave is part of the Bosch 500 series and is specifically designed for use in combination with a Bosch wall oven
- 10 power levels and 950W of cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- Large cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- Automatic sensor programs simplify cooking and deliver excellent results every time
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Popcorn program delivers fully popped popcorn; all you have to do is enter the bag size
- Equipped with numerous convenient features, including Cook time, Delay start, and Keep warm functions
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 48.9cm (19.25"); height: 72.39cm (28.5"); depth: 48.9cm (19.25")
- 1 X Grid High
- 1 X Grid Flat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Nice features but wish it came in black stainless- March 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've only used it for a month but it seems to be a nice microwave. Very quiet and I like that it only has a simple beep when its done. I've had other microwave's that continue to beep until you open the door. The only complaint I have is that its does not come in a black stainless to match the other appliances and it has an huge ugly white logo on the front which sticks out like an eye sore on a black appliance. Not an aesthetically pleasing design.
- Great Microwave- August 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] we just replace our GE Profile micro/oven combo with this microwave and the 800 series oven. i installed them myself. at first, the door on the microwave was hitting the oven, then i re-read the instructions and found my mistake. I had to pull the microwave out and raise it up 3/16", and now it is perfect. All the function on the microwave works great. My wife wasn't sure about the door opening downward, but now likes it.
- Do not buy this microwave its a lemon- April 1, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this microwave in 2019 within six months it burn up luckily it was under warrant so it was replaced. But the second on has had the same thing happen and just after warrant is out. You don't expect a brand name like Bosch to have these kind of problems. It would appear this series is a lemon saver your money go with a less expensive brand that will last for years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.