Bosch 30" Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- This 30" built-in microwave is part of the Bosch 500 series and is specifically designed for use in combination with a Bosch wall oven
- 10 power levels and 950W of cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- Large cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- Automatic sensor programs simplify cooking and deliver excellent results every time
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Popcorn program delivers fully popped popcorn; all you have to do is enter the bag size
- Equipped with numerous convenient features, including Cook time, Delay start, and Keep warm functions
- Stainless steel finish adds a touch of sleek, modern style to any kitchen
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75"); height: 49.86cm (19.63"); depth: 55.88cm (22")
- 1 x Grid High
- 1 x Grid Flat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Power saver on kitchen timer- February 13, 2020
I love evertyhing about my new micro wave oven except the energy power saver on the clock an kitchen timer. The display goes dim after 30 minutes even if you are using the timer and it does not light up when you try and set it. Every time I use the kitchen timer I have to hit the settings button first to light up the display and then the clear botton just to set the time and heaven forbid setting the timer for more than 30 min it still goes dark even when its still running. I have gone into setting and changed the display brightness a dozen times and after 30 min its done, dim again. My Bosch dbl oven display stays bright 24/7
- Modern communication.- March 31, 2021
We purchased this unit as an integrated over/microwave combination approximately 3 years ago. The microwave recently called it quits and we were told not reparable. The magnetron blew out. We are out of warranty, of course. Rather than spend a great deal of money for w new over/microwave, I tried contacting Bosch to inquire as to the possibility of finding a way to salvage the microwave section. Instead of a reply, all we get is promotional emails. I would strongly recommend avoiding this line. Actually, I would emphatically say to avoid this product. Both the product and product support have been sorely lacking.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love Our New Microwave- December 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We moved into a house with a built-in 27 inch microwave. Our first priority was to get back to the Bosch Appliances that we loved from our previous home. We even discovered that our cabinets were pre-engineered for a 30" oven so we could upgrade the size too. The Bosch Microwave is easy to use. The controls are very intuitive and with a couple of touches the food is on it's way to perfection. The Sensor feature really makes this a smart oven. The oven's sensors take over the cooking process and makes sure the food comes out "just right". Thank you Bosch for engineering a great appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.