Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (SHEM63W52N)-White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 489 reviewers who responded, 466 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- BOSCH dishwasher- November 22, 2020
This dishwasher is so quiet and dishes come out clean everytime. No need to rinse dishes before had. Just love it!!!! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- CAT'S MEOW- November 21, 2020
This is my 2nd Bosch and I wouldn't have anything else. It is super quiet and efficient. The dishes always come out super clean, shiny and feel so good! Having the cutlery rack on the top is the cat's meow in convenience. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Expensive Bosch- November 21, 2020
Expensive but highly rated on Consumer Reports. Love the adjustable shelf and the 3rd row shelf. Extremely quiet. That's where the love stops. All of the dividers are at an angle. The design of the adjustable shelf is horrible. Nowhere to put lids. It's hard to put your glassware in there..very poorly designed. It is good for big things on the bottom but everyday dishes and glassware is so hard to load. On the adjustable shelf you can load bowls but then there's wasted space where glasses should go so you can't put both. The other side is designed so strange that nothing fits. I would take my 25 year old Kitchenaid over this dishwasher in a heartbeat!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)