Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (SHEM63W56N)-Black
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 773 reviewers who responded, 715 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent features and performance.- February 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher is a game changer. The racks are configured to hold more dishes. The height of top rack is adjustable to accomodate taller glasses or larger dishes. Tines in some areas can be lowered or raised to fit your needs. It runs so quiet that you can barely hear it except for when the water drains. The quick wash system is nice for those times when you need a fast run. The black finish is really attractive, more of a matte finish that looks great. I have never had to rewash a dish...they always come out sparkling clean. I had to wait 6 months for it, but I'm glad I did. I would highly recommend this dishwasher...and I have already.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing short of Amazing!- July 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After a month of use, I am still giddy at the lack of rinsing and scrubbing needed before placing dirty dishes in this dishwasher! We have tested dirty dishes of all sorts with results of 100% clean. Dried on oatmeal to fish encrusted casserole dishes, NO RINSING needed! A savings of water in a time when saving water is of utmost importance, cleaning compared to none, energy efficient, and never knowing when the dishwasher is running (without looking at the clear digital controls) because it is silent! Did I mention giddy! I am more than willing to follow the easy peasy recommendations for cleaning to keep this baby doing it's imaculate thing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dishwasher- October 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Was never a big dishwasher fan until I started to cook and eat at home 3 meals a day due to COVID lock down. With the amount of dishes we had daily, we decided to purchase a dishwasher. After doing some research, Bosch 300 series dishwasher fit in our budget and had pretty decent review, so we decided to purchase it. Best decision ever!! I used to think dishwasher doesn't really do a good job, but let me tell you it does a better job than myself! Only thing it can't clean is burnt food stuck on the pan, which I don't expect it to anyway. Been using this dishwasher for over a month now, no complaints and very happy with our purchase.