Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack - Custom Panel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fine Machine, a few suggestions- December 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We replaced a 15 year-old Bosch dishwsher on which the heater gave out. Our repair man told us that soon replacement parts would no longer be available, and recommended not repiaring the unit. We like the new unit which is very quiet and cleans very well. The rack tine arrangments work well in contrast with our Bosch Ascenta experience at our vacaion home. The directions say to use less detergent for soft water, but it is hard to know when the powder is at the lower marks becuase of the angle. We have not found the third (silver) drawer at the top to be useful. We would rather be able to wash tall wine glasses without lowering the middle tray.
- Quiet, organized and cleans more dishes every time- February 26, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had trouble running the dish washer when it was first installed but with the help of Bosch customer service we were able to understand the confusing starting instructions. The dishwasher is very quiet and we like the organization of the three tray levels. We can wash more dishes that with our 15 year old Bosch dishwasher. If the silverware is loaded in the top tray by keeping the same type of silverware together, unloading the dishwasher into the silverware drawer is a snap. We will buy another Bosch when this one retires. We have no problem with the drying cycle or with dishes not being clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, Clean, Energy Efficient- January 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I needed a DW that could take a custom door. The 300 is one of the few models that accommodates a custom door. It's on the lower end of the Bosch DW line, but works just fineand just as quiet as the 500. We replaced a KitchenAid and the Bosch capacity on all three racks is far superior. The big difference is that there is no heating element in the bottom. Drying is through air circulation. We just start it up and let it run overnight. Love the red dot when it is running. We no longer have to put a sticky note on the door. We kept opening the door in the middle of the wash.