Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack -Stainless Steel
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1872 reviewers who responded, 1748 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- truly excellent- June 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Having moved 14 times with the military and experienced the daily frustrations with cheaply made products, I appreciate decent appliances but this dishwasher is beyond my hopes or expectations. The machine is well designed and quiet. After a few days of overcoming habit and forcing myself to use the cutlery top shelf, I now love how quickly I can unload the utensils and how much more I can get in the bottom basket. Everything comes out clean, which was not the the case with the dishwasher we replaced, which was a well known brand and top model. I definitely recommend this machine and am grateful I had friends who recommended it to me.
- The Best!- March 22, 2018
After my Maytag met an untimely end, I asked my friends what brands they had and how they liked them. Some had Maytag, most had Bosch. I did more research and decided on the Bosch. It seems to be well-made and is extremely quiet while in use. My plumber was happy to see it because he likes the brand and has one himself. It was easy to install, and looks great in my kitchen. I didn’t set out to find one with a third rack, but comes in very handy. It washes and dries the dishes perfectly. I’m very happy with it. I didn’t go back fo a Maytag because it was used only about 3years before the touch pad died. $300 to fix, so I moved on. Glad I did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with purchase- July 2, 2018
Read reviews before purchasing, and was hesitant to purchase this dishwasher due to complaints that dishes didn't dry well. Purchased it anyway and have been very happy with it. Dishes were wet after the first run, but on subsequent runs have pressed the Sanitize button and dishes have been dry. Haven't used the rinse aid - don't know what chemicals would be left on the dishes. Have had minor problems with some dishes not getting completely cleaned, but believe that's due to my son keeping dishes in bedroom too long before they get washed. Capacity is larger than our old dishwasher. Expect our next run will make use of the half-load feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.