Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack -Stainless Steel
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 708 reviewers who responded, 650 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- bad choice- February 14, 2019
We bought it about 6 weeks ago, The only postive is it is very quiet. They put in a third rack but no additional sprayers so when you put items in it items on middle rack do not come clean. Even on the highest setting dishes are not clean, most items have a fine layer of food particles on them. Using the longest dry cycle everthing is still wet. The design of the racks is poorly thought out and very cheaply made, I cannot see the racks and tracks lasting very long. This dishwasher is the 5th one I have purchased and is without a doubt the worst appliance purchase to date. I will endeavor to never purchase another Bosch made product again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dissatisfied- November 22, 2019
Very disapointed with my new dishwasher that I have been using for a week now. Not at all what I expected for a top named product. You must use the extra dry cycle if you want the dishes to be dry and even then you still have to dry the glasses. The plate racks are so close together it is very difficult to load. I don't have to use my dishwasher everyday but the sides and back panel will remain moist with water until I use it again. If I hand wash my dishes and put them in the dishwasher to drip dry overnight they will still be wet in the morning even when I rinse them in very hot water. Not at all happy with the purchase of this product.
- Quiet & cleans great even silverware!- January 2, 2021
We had to replace our Whirlpool dishwasher that was only 2 years old because it need a 3rd motor that was going to cost 2/3s of the original price. We had already had to replace supports for the top shelf. This was not a cheap dishwasher but it sure hasn't held up at all so we talked to our appliance guy and he told us Bosch was the brand to get. We read reviews and decided on this model. Wow is it nice! I wasn't sure I would like or care about the 3rd shelf but it is so great for silverware, lids and small dishes. I love that it has options like extra dry and sanitize. It is quiet and gets everything clean without having to prewash stuff.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.