Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack -Stainless Steel
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.