Bosch 300 Series 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack -Stainless Steel
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped 3rd rack offers 30% extra loading room for extra utensils, stemware, and more
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The 300 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 44dB
- So quiet you mightn't realize it's even on, this dishwasher sports InfoLight beams that project a red light onto the floor so that you don't accidentally open it mid-operation
A solution for every kind of mess
- 5 wash cycles and 4 options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose Included
- Fill Hose Sold Separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 152 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Crazy, complicated start procedure- July 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It's a great dishwasher, with a nice try for silverware, BUT: Suppose you press the Start button and then decide not to start right away. Tomorrow you press On, and then want to select the Heavy or Normal cycle. You can't. The BUTTONS WON"T WORK. You press them, and nothing happens. Your diswasher isn't broken. You need to 1) Press and Hold the Start button for 3 seconds, then 2) Turn the diswasher Off and then back On. That's a terrible, crazy design decision. I had to call Customer Support to find out how to get my diswasher working again. The reason they did it this way: So children won't accidentally turn the dishwasher on.
- Very happy- July 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Cleans dishes well, VERY quiet, looks great, easy to clean! I also love the setting options and different cycles you can choose from. One main problem with my previous unit (Samsung) was that there wasn't space to accommodate having dinner plates on the bottom and taller glasses on the top, because adjusting the second rack would compromise too much of the space in either direction. I actually ended up removing the third rack entirely so everything could fit. I was hesitant to get another third rack style because of this, but trusted the overwhelmingly positive reviews Bosch has. This unit has plenty of space for my needs. I'm very happy with it!
- World's quietest dishwasher- October 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the second house we put a Bosch dishwasher in we loved the first one so much. They are so quiet you can't tell they are running until Bosch thought to put an indicator light that shine on the floor to tell you it's in operation, genius! Plus they have so many useful features and they do a excellent job of washing about anything you throw at it. Major upgrade from our old dishwasher which could be heard across the house and required allot of pre rinsing to perform a decent job. Not with a Bosch, just a quick scrap and load them in and let it do its magic! Thanks for another amazing dishwasher, we couldn't be happier with it!