Bosch 300 Series 4.0 Cu. Ft. Compact Condensation Dryer (WTG86400UC) - White/Chrome
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Big capacity, compact size
- Large loads of laundry don't stand a chance against this 4.0 cu. ft. capacity compact dryer. You can easily dry up to 16 towels in one load. Not bad for a compact dryer.
- Condensation drying condenses the moisture in the hot air and releases it through the water drain, eliminating the need for ducting or a blower to help expel hot air. This keeps the dryer small yet powerful.
- With no ducting and no blower required, installation is easy, fast, and cost-effective. This dryer is perfect for small spaces, like closets and or an unused corner of your kitchen, especially where you don't have ducting for an in-suite dryer. Plus, it's stackable so you can make the most out of any space with this versatile dryer.
High (performance) and dry
- It boasts 15 dry cycles, including Hand Wash/Wool, Towels, and Jeans, so there's an ideal setting for everything from delicates to wrinkle-prone fabrics. Plus, intelligent sensors prevent overheating and the unique drum pattern creates air cushions to protect clothes. With near worry-free drying, you can put that favourite sweater in the dryer and not have to worry about it getting wrecked.
- The sensitive drying system uses warm, mild air to gently dry your laundry, while the moisture sensor prevents overdrying. Combine that with the gentle mixing of the curving soft carriers and you get soft, crease-free laundry. So you don't have to spend extra time ironing out those annoying tiny wrinkles from your favourite work shirt or blouse.
Premium convenience features
- The unique double-walled, extra fine lint filters ensure your clothes stay in good shape for longer. And as a bonus, the filter is easy to clean thanks to the lint filter indicator.
- Anti-vibration circular side walls reduce vibration and keep the noise down. The dryer operates at only 67db, so you won't need to worry about loud drying cycles.
- A see-thru door lets you can keep an eye on things, while a large LED display gives you cycle information including remaining time. It also has an end of cycle signal so you know when you can put on your favourite pair of socks while they're still warm.
Find the perfect companion
- If you're looking for a matching washer, make sure to find a model with a capacity that's roughly half the size of the dryer.
- Width 56.69cm (23.5"), height 84.45cm (33.24"), depth 63.5cm (25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Bosch Electric Dryer
- Drain Hose
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 178 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pleasant surprise- February 1, 2017
Our experience with dryers in this small form factor have been mediocre-to-bad. Consequently I was surprised to see how large the drum volume was - it's almost like a Star Trek holodeck! Kidding aside, clothes actually tumble. (If you've used a tiny dryer, you'll know what I'm talking about). The completeness of drying-to-clothes destruction balance all dryers fight with is very good with this unit. The sensor dry works pretty good, depending on your sensibilities. My wife likes dryer clothes than I do, so YMMV. Otherwise the various settings work well. I do wish for an interior light sometimes, but that is just one more thing to break.
- overall satisfaction- June 24, 2019
I am very happy with both the washer and dryer I purchased. My only feelings on the dryer are these two minor things. The front foot broke while I was pulling it out from under the counter. I guess I was suppose to lift up, not sure. I have ordered replacement. I have been experiencing the DR light coming on and the dryer shutting off. I have followed the directions on cleaning the filters and am very conscientious about doing this. My machine is only 6 weeks old. The pump seems to be working ok so I'm not sure why this code was coming on. My machine sits on the floor so cleaning the chamber is difficult if I have to do it very often.
- Great Unit if you can't Vent- June 26, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned this unit for 3 months. I purchased it because of its size and the fact that I could not install a vent in my condo. Overall, I like it very much. It did take me awhile to figure out how to use it. It dries best when you have a load of clothes with the same weight and fabric type and you have more than 1/2 load. Pros-Compact size, energy efficiency, does not cause shrinkage in clothes like a normal dryer. Cons-It does take longer to dry clothes than a normal dryer, but if you can't vent, this is a good alternative. There is a learning curve. This is a personal preference, but I like buttons and dials vs. push button controls.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.