Bosch 500 Series 4.0 Cu. Ft. Compact Condensation Dryer (WTG86401UC) - White
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Big capacity, compact size
- Large loads of laundry don't stand a chance against this 4.0 cu. ft. capacity compact dryer. You can easily dry up to 16 towels in one load. Not bad for a compact dryer.
- Condensation drying condenses the moisture in the hot air and releases it through the water drain, eliminating the need for ducting or a blower to help expel hot air. This keeps the dryer small yet powerful.
- With no ducting and no blower required, installation is easy, fast, and cost-effective. This dryer is perfect for small spaces, like closets and or an unused corner of your kitchen, especially where you don't have ducting for an in-suite dryer. Plus, it's stackable so you can make the most out of any space with this versatile dryer.
High (performance) and dry
- It boasts 15 dry cycles, including Hand Wash/Wool, Towels, and Jeans, so there's an ideal setting for everything from delicates to wrinkle-prone fabrics. Plus, intelligent sensors prevent overheating and the unique drum pattern creates air cushions to protect clothes. With near worry-free drying you can put that favourite sweater in the dryer and not have to worry about it getting wrecked.
- The sensitive drying system uses warm, mild air to gently dry your laundry, while the moisture sensor prevents overdrying. Combine that with the gentle mixing of the curving soft carriers in the stainless steel structured drum and you get soft, crease-free laundry. So you don't have to spend extra time ironing out those annoying tiny wrinkles from your favourite work shirt or blouse.
Premium convenience features
- The unique double-walled, extra fine lint filters ensure your clothes stay in good shape for longer. And as a bonus the filter is easy to clean thanks to the lint filter indicator.
- Anti-vibration circular side walls reduce vibration and keep the noise down. The dryer operates at only 67db, so you won't need to worry about loud drying cycles.
- A see-thru door lets you can keep an eye on things and a large LED display gives you cycle information including remaining time. It also has an end of cycle signal so you know when you can put on your favourite pair of socks while they're still warm.
- The dryer door is reversible and can be placed on the right- or left-hand side so you get more flexible installation. It's especially helpful in small or tight spaces or so that dryer and washer can open in different direction if they're side-by-side, making it easier to load dryer from the washer.
- This 24" compact dryer is ENERGY STAR qualified with an EnerGuide rating of just 311kWh/yr. That means you get high performance, energy efficiency, and energy savings, which is good for you and good for the environment.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Bosch Electric Dryer
- Drain Hose
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 195 reviewers who responded, 170 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hot Choice for a Dryer- July 22, 2017
We replaced our 10 year old Bosch stacking mini laundry set with this dryer and matching washer and applied ingenuity to position it into the made to measure laundry nook. For slightly larger outside dimensions, the new appliances have a lot more load capacity than than the 10 year earlier vintage. They appear to be more energy saving, and still have the quick cycle options, along with many more setting selections available. While a bit harder to balance in tight quarters, these machines run much more quietly the previous Bosch equipment. That this dryer does not need a vent makes the installation much neater than any we have had in the past.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, with some adjustments- May 12, 2019
I switched from a vented to this ventless dryer to fit a small laundry closet. I was worried about perpetually damp clothes, but you CAN get clothes to dry nicely. My advice: (1) there is a page in the instruction manual explaining the settings and load sizes, follow those guidelines; (2) Use “high” washer spin speed if possible; and (3) Select dry level +1 or +2. At first I just guessed without reading the manual and ended up with wet clothes like other reviewers complained of. It’s taken some trial and error, and yes the drying time will be somewhat longer, but now my clothes are dry but not static-y, without dryer sheets.
- LOVE IT.- October 18, 2017
I did the research and Bosch had the highest rating for compact washer/dryer, I was all in then I saw it was a ventless dryer-I know hard to wrap your head around. Now that I have been using it, I love it. When you select the drying options initially the time is crazy long-over 2 hours-I thought here we go I will be doing laundry all day, but I was wrong the dryer senses when the clothes are dry and then it buzzes to let you know they are finished. The clothes may come out initially not feeling quite dry, I checked out videos on youtube and it suggests that you let them sit for a few minutes, so I did and they were fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.