Bosch 500 30" Under-Cabinet Pull Out Range Hood (HUI50351UC) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- Pull-out range hood with 3-speed fan delivers airflow at up to 300 cu. ft. per minute to help clear the air of smoke, odours, and steam
- 2 halogen lights illuminate your cooktop so you can see clearly when cooking
- Close the hood when you're not using it for a seamless look against your cabinetry
- Front stainless steel panel can be replaced with a custom cabinetry panel (not included) for a look that blends in with your cabinets
- Aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Add charcoal replacement filters (not included) to absorb odours
- For local make-up air requirements, add a CFM reducer kit (not included)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Elegant- June 6, 2018
We have had this style of ventilation hood in our last two homes, and loved them. They perform adequately, are out of the way when not in use, and we love the appearance. They are long-lasting as well. Since acquiring our ceramic cooktop from Bosch, we find our food does not generate as much steam as with our previous cooktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Vent Hood- September 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had to replace an old vent hood and purchased this after reviewing on line what was available. This has lived up to expectations with a powerful fan with adjustable speeds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- CFM- May 23, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a General contractor and more and more of my Clients want more than 300 CFM, I like the idea of the pull out and flush to cabinetsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.