Bosch 800 Series 24" 39dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack -Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Designed to adapt
- RackMatic feature on the upper rack includes 3 height adjustments and up to 9 possible rack positions
- Unique V-shaped MyWay 3rd Rack offers 30% extra loading room and allows you to easily load specialized culinary tools and tall stemware
- FlexSpace tines fold back to fit your larger pots and pans
- Spacious interior can hold up to 16 place settings
- The EasyGlide rack system provides a smooth glide for easier loading and unloading on the upper rack
- The 800 Series incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies for a low noise decibel level of 39dB
A solution for every kind of mess
- Six programs and six options give you flexibility in how you want to clean your dishes
- Sanitize option gets rid of bacteria and enhances drying results
- Speed60 gets loads from dirty to dry in an hour
- Detergent tray holds tablets, powders, and gels in place so a dedicated spray jet can quickly dissolve them for a better clean
- Load Size Sensor automatically sets the wash temperature for the best results
- 24-hour delay start timer lets you start washing when it's most convenient for you, like while you're asleep or at work
Other features you'll love
- Full-size tub (with stainless steel interior) installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry
- Touch Control technology allows for quick cycle programming, while the LED remaining time display shows you how much time is left in the current cycle
- AquaStop system features a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid moulded base to help contain leaks
- Self-latching door holds the position you want when you open the dishwasher and automatically closes when it's at an angle of 20 degrees or less
- ENERGY STAR certification means the dishwasher is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 24"
- Height: 33.9"
- Depth: 23.8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Cycles and Options
- Drain hose included
- Fill hose sold separately
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 536 reviewers who responded, 502 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Dishwasher- June 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our old dishwasher was very good, until it died and we had to replace it. After looking around and comparing them we went with the Bosch. It installed easily and without fuss, and then we ran it. I can honestly say that I wish I had purchased one of these years ago. It cleans whatever we throw at it and makes virtually no noise.As an experiment I loaded it up one day full of dishes and silverware with some very hard dried on food. They came out sparkling clean. The addition of the third drawer is also a bonus.Various reviews mentioned problems with drying cups, but we have not had any issues. You will not be disappointed with this dishwasher.,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 800 series Bosch is worth the upgrade- October 31, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I recently purchased and installed the 800 series and was pleasantly surprized with how super quiet it is while running (39db). It was an added bonus that the ontario energy saving discount of 25% was applied to the price. I was previosly impressed with the low noise level of my 500 series that was installed a few years back in our other home (around 42 db ) but after comparing the two models I will keep to the 800 series models in future just for the luxury of such a low noise level. Both models clean the dishes equally well and the removable third rack option in both models provides the flexibility to clean the occasional larger pots.
- Working good so far...- December 11, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall, we are happy with this Bosch dishwasher. We have had this dishwasher for 11 months now, and we are very pleased that it is so much quieter than our old Whirlpool. It is very quiet. We only hear some occasional swishing noises or draining noises into the garbage disposal. However, we were not happy with the "extra" very short tray that had been added near the top on these new dishwashers, so we took that tray out so our glasses would fit in the normal top tray. Also, the rinse aid dispenser reservoir has to be refilled quite frequently...it does not have a very large capacity for rinse aid. I would recommend this dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.