Bosch 30" 4-Element Electric Cooktop (NET8068SUC) - Black - Clearance
- 30" built-in electric cooktop features 4 heating elements
- Dual-ring element accommodates multiple pan sizes
- Bridge-shaped element is designed for oblong and oval-shaped pots, pans, or griddles
- SpeedBoost feature adds more power to help speed up the cooking process
- Control panel displays a digital readout of your chosen power setting and residual heat indicator so you don't accidentally touch a hot surface
- Smooth-top cooking surface with black finish and stainless trim accents is designed to match any kitchen décor
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 85 reviewers who responded, 81 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent cooktop! Easy to install and clean.- March 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have been using this cooktop for two months, and it works as advertised. I clean it using Bosch recommendations: Vinegar and BonAmi. The BonAmi cleanser removed what I had previously thought to be permanent markings on the burner area. I use my cast iron skillet on it with no problems.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great Extremely Fragile- January 31, 2018
Bought this for our new kitchen and it works brilliantly. My fault here, but I dropped a 4.5 ounce can of cooking spray on it and it broke. The part is replaceable but I have my doubts it will stand the test of time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ship quality- June 12, 2020
At the first time of used the black cooktop started to decolor I don’t recommend this cook topNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Handsome Modern Cooktop- January 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a nice modern looking cooktop but I am not overly impressed with the functionality. To begin with, the user instructions were at best minimal, so I felt like I have had to figure out how to use the new cooktop on my own. I am disappointed it does not heat up as fast as I expected and am still trying to figure out what setting best aligns with high, medium or low heat. I have used the Boost function a couple of times for the back element but still a little unsure exactly how to use. I have yet to have need for the double element. All in all it is a nice cooktop and I find it is easy to clean but I expected to like it more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great product!- September 28, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our old electric cooktop from a comparable brand name finally broke down. We were disappointed with that one and decided to switch to another brand. After a through search online we chose this Bosch electric cooktop, which seems to have all the important functions we need but also at a reasonable price range. It's easy to install by yourself. It looks neat and efficient. Cooked dinners for us very well. Child lock is great considering we have a 2-year old naughty boy at home! So far so good! We are very satisfied that we chose Bosch. If in the near future our dishwasher is out of order we would very likely come back to this brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.