Bosch 36" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (NET8668SUC) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 36" built-in electric cooktop features 4 heating elements
- Dual-ring element accommodates multiple pan sizes
- Bridge-shaped element is designed for oblong and oval-shaped pots, pans, or griddles
- SpeedBoost feature adds more power to help speed up the cooking process
- Control panel displays a digital readout of your chosen power setting and residual heat indicator so you don't accidentally touch a hot surface
- Smooth-top cooking surface with black finish and stainless trim accents is designed to match any kitchen décor
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bosch...reputation for quality- February 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Easy to use and easy to clean: We bought this new Bosch cooktop to replace an older one. We have been very happy with how quickly it heats up and the choices of burner sizes. Another nice feature is the digital control panel is very easy to clean compared to the knobs on our old cooktop. It was also very easy to learn to use. It is nice to have the heat indicators so that I know when it is OK to clean it. We also have a Bosch dishwasher and mixer that we have been very happy with so we decided to pay a little extra for a Bosch cooktop. The salesman said that an appliance repairman came and without hesitation chose a Bosch cooktop for his own home!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Cooktop- December 13, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I've only had this cooktop a couple of months so am still trying to figure it out. My last cooktop was actually half induction/half electric so I do notice that it takes longer to heat up than what I'm used to. I think it helps if you set it at 9 right at the beginning and then it doesn't take as long to heat up. I like how you can put a long rectangular pan along the left side but I wish there was more than 1 large element than just one in the middle . . . 2 would have been better. I don't find the timer very loud but a cool feature is that you can set it for a certain amount of time and then the element turns off. I also find this cooktop easier to clean than my last one which was not a Bosch.
- Every Option Available For Cooking- August 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my second Bosch 800 Series Electric Cooktop. We sold a home that we replaced the original cooktop with the Bosch. I ordered and had the builder install the Bosch 800 Electric Cooktop in our new home we just built. I love the availibilty of having TWO large burners plus an option for a griddle, perfect for making pancakes and French toast when we have company! I recommend the Bosch to all my friends who like to cook with electric like I do!