Bosch 36" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (NET8668SUC) - Black
- 36" built-in electric cooktop features 4 heating elements
- Dual-ring element accommodates multiple pan sizes
- Bridge-shaped element is designed for oblong and oval-shaped pots, pans, or griddles
- SpeedBoost feature adds more power to help speed up the cooking process
- Control panel displays a digital readout of your chosen power setting and residual heat indicator so you don't accidentally touch a hot surface
- Smooth-top cooking surface with black finish and stainless trim accents is designed to match any kitchen décor
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bosch...reputation for quality- February 6, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Easy to use and easy to clean: We bought this new Bosch cooktop to replace an older one. We have been very happy with how quickly it heats up and the choices of burner sizes. Another nice feature is the digital control panel is very easy to clean compared to the knobs on our old cooktop. It was also very easy to learn to use. It is nice to have the heat indicators so that I know when it is OK to clean it. We also have a Bosch dishwasher and mixer that we have been very happy with so we decided to pay a little extra for a Bosch cooktop. The salesman said that an appliance repairman came and without hesitation chose a Bosch cooktop for his own home!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Cooktop- December 13, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I've only had this cooktop a couple of months so am still trying to figure it out. My last cooktop was actually half induction/half electric so I do notice that it takes longer to heat up than what I'm used to. I think it helps if you set it at 9 right at the beginning and then it doesn't take as long to heat up. I like how you can put a long rectangular pan along the left side but I wish there was more than 1 large element than just one in the middle . . . 2 would have been better. I don't find the timer very loud but a cool feature is that you can set it for a certain amount of time and then the element turns off. I also find this cooktop easier to clean than my last one which was not a Bosch.
- Disappointed in Bosch- June 1, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The cooktop has a chemical smell that is strong. I thought it would go away after a while but it hasn't. The burners are consistent. One time they will be boiling on the lowest setting, another time they are barely heating on high setting. I am so tired of trying to cook on this piece of junk. I can't even get in touch with Bosch. I set on hold and no one ever answers. I only gave it one star because it looks nice. But the control display should be lit up or painted white because you can't see it very well.