Bosch 36" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (NET8668UC) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 36" built-in electric cooktop features 4 heating elements
- Dual-ring element accommodates multiple pan sizes
- Bridge-shaped element is designed for oblong and oval-shaped pots, pans, or griddles
- SpeedBoost feature adds more power to help speed up the cooking process
- Control panel displays a digital readout of your chosen power setting and residual heat indicator so you don't accidentally touch a hot surface
- Smooth-top cooking surface with black finish is designed to match any kitchen décor
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- Pathetic warranty from quality company- August 13, 2020
After three months a large gray area appeared under the glass and in the middle of a burner. Appliance repairman said it was a cosmetic defect but Bosch only has a 30 day warranty on cosmetic defects. It's very unslighty especially on a black cooktop and gets a lot of questions from dinner guest who can't believe it's a Bosch. The 30 day warranty is totally unacceptable and I'm going to try every resource possible to get a replacement. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Disappointed in Bosch- June 1, 2020
The cooktop has a chemical smell that is strong. I thought it would go away after a while but it hasn't. The burners are consistent. One time they will be boiling on the lowest setting, another time they are barely heating on high setting. I am so tired of trying to cook on this piece of junk. I can't even get in touch with Bosch. I set on hold and no one ever answers. I only gave it one star because it looks nice. But the control display should be lit up or painted white because you can't see it very well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Tricky to regulate temperature- May 9, 2020
This is not my first electirc cooktop, so I had an idea of how to cook on it. First, the on/off button is hard to use, you have to press several times. The suggested temperaure numbers in the owners manual are vague and after two monthsof use, I'm still guessing what level to use. It is getting better. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)