Bosch Ascenta 24" 50 dB Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR76UC) - Black
A hard-working kitchen companion
- This 24" tall tub dishwasher has room for 14 place settings.
- Height-adjustable upper rack can be raised or lowered manually to fit tall items in the top and bottom racks.
- Six wash cycles include Regular, Quick Wash, Delicate/Economy Wash, Power Scrub Plus, Auto, and Auto Half Load
- Adding the Sanitize option to a cycle uses a higher temperature to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria, and enhances drying.
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Quiet, efficient operation
- The dishwasher operates at 50dBA, which is quieter than normal conversation, and comparable to the sound of a gentle rain, or typing on a computer keyboard.
- Grindless triple filtration system eliminates the need for a noisy food disposal.
- ENERGY STAR certification saves up to 280 gallons of water each year, giving you peace of mind that you're helping reduce environmental impact.
- Durable stainless steel tub with polypropylene bottom retains heat better than plastic tubs, helping dry dishes faster and more efficiently.
- Clean, stylish look features a recessed handle for easy opening and controls on the front of the door
- With delay start, you can set the machine to wash 3, 6, or 9 hours in advance, so it works around your schedule.
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System prevents water levels from getting too high in the tub and detects leaks even if the dishwasher is off.
- Self-latching door holds firm at any position and automatically closes at less than 20 degrees.
- Width 59cm (23.2"); height 86cm (33.9"); depth 57cm (22.4")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- User Manual: drainhose-not attached
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1260 reviewers who responded, 1157 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I think I heard a pin drop...- December 10, 2019
My old dishwasher was noisy. From the time it started to when it went into dry mode you could hear it running anywhere in the house. Sometimes I have to double check to make sure I started this one. It took a little time to get used to the idea of not having a drying element; open the door too soon and you end up with more water on the dishes than you would have otherwise. Also, the way the racks are assembled it can be difficult to find support for dishes that aren't a perfect fit between the tines. Sometimes I have to move things around to places that are less natural, sometimes I have to stick in another dish to hold something in place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Learning to enjoy a great dishwasher- July 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We installed our new dishwasher and immediately noticed how quiet it is. I love the dishwasher as we can do a half load (although cascade etc does not have a half load pod as my husband has pointed out) what is interesting to share is that it loads differently and for about two weeks my husband did not put dishes in the dishwasher! I finally figured it out when his friend asked how do like the dishwasher and he have that answer. Needless to say , this has now changed as he took my suggestion to heart that Hr could not comment on dishes in the sink if they are his dishes! We are retired so roles are intertwined. Thanks for a great dishwasher.
- So quiet!- October 18, 2015
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this d/w after reading reviews online. The quiet operation is a God-send. I really, really love that I can't hear the d/w when it's running which is important because we have an open concept kitchen. I do find the controls a tad clunky (the round on/off and Start buttons, e.g.). I did have an issue where the detergent didn't totally dissolve once, but somehow, the dishes still managed to get clean. You need to use a rinse aid with this d/w. I also like the additional available settings and delay start. One other annoying thing is that I find the lower rack a little hard to get used to--it doesn't slide out as easily as some models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.