Bosch Ascenta 24" 50 dB Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR76UC) - Black
A hard-working kitchen companion
- This 24" tall tub dishwasher has room for 14 place settings.
- Height-adjustable upper rack can be raised or lowered manually to fit tall items in the top and bottom racks.
- Six wash cycles include Regular, Quick Wash, Delicate/Economy Wash, Power Scrub Plus, Auto, and Auto Half Load
- Adding the Sanitize option to a cycle uses a higher temperature to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria, and enhances drying.
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Quiet, efficient operation
- The dishwasher operates at 50dBA, which is quieter than normal conversation, and comparable to the sound of a gentle rain, or typing on a computer keyboard.
- Grindless triple filtration system eliminates the need for a noisy food disposal.
- ENERGY STAR certification saves up to 280 gallons of water each year, giving you peace of mind that you're helping reduce environmental impact.
- Durable stainless steel tub with polypropylene bottom retains heat better than plastic tubs, helping dry dishes faster and more efficiently.
- Clean, stylish look features a recessed handle for easy opening and controls on the front of the door
- With delay start, you can set the machine to wash 3, 6, or 9 hours in advance, so it works around your schedule.
- 24/7 Overflow Protection System prevents water levels from getting too high in the tub and detects leaks even if the dishwasher is off.
- Self-latching door holds firm at any position and automatically closes at less than 20 degrees.
- Width 59cm (23.2"); height 86cm (33.9"); depth 57cm (22.4")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.