Bosch Evolution Ascenta 24" 50 dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR72UC) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 50 dBA sound insulation makes this dishwasher the quietest in its class
- Six wash cycles, including power scrub, regular wash, auto wash, half load, delicate wash, quick wash
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for water by 69% and offers EcoSense technology which reduces energy usage by up to 20%
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
- Sanitize and Delay Start wash options
- Two cup shelves, side-mount silverware basket and adjustable top rack height
- End-of-cycle sound notifies you when washing is complete
- Remaining time display
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- User Manual: drainhose-not attached
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1761 reviewers who responded, 1630 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my new Bosch- June 28, 2016
Just bought our first Bosch dishwasher and as we tested it out, we heard nothing. Nothing but silence. At first we didn't know if it was actually working. To our surprise, not only was it working but amazingly quiet. Our previous dishwasher was used at bedtime so that we could shut the bedroom door to muffle the noise. Our house isnt huge but a good size and when you can hear the dishwasher, we knew when the time came to replace it, we wanted something quiet. And then we heard about Bosch from our son. We may have only used our new Bosch once but we know we've found a product that works very well for us, so quiet and cleans great! Thank you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and effective- August 11, 2015
This is a good dishwasher. It cleans well, runs quiet and is simple to program and use. I only have one criticism. When I started to install the machine I discovered the need for two additional parts but only after I had unwrapped it. One of those parts was a 45 degree joint for the hot water connection. But the instructions only provides you with measurements for one side which means I made multiple trips to the store trying to figure out the correct diameter for one of the threads. Ultimately this is not a significant issue but it gets annoying if you have a time constraint. And the end of the day I would still highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time saver- June 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] bought this dishwasher to install in an existing house that didn't have one previously. We are very happy with the quality, size, sound levels, ease of install, etc. For installation we were able to just barely get it to fit into the cabinet space without removing the countertop or the tile floor. We did end up cutting the footboard thought, as we couldn't get it to fit up against the tile. My concern with dishwashers is the tendency for dirty water to puddle at the bottom, making it stinky, but this one has stayed clean and dry! It is very quiet while running. I usually open the door after drying and dishes dry 99% after half hour or so.