Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V 5.1 Speaker System
- Produces 5.1 surround sound from 5 redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers (4 cube speakers, 1 horizontal centre channel speaker) and strong, punchy bass from a hideaway Acoustimass module
- Pair the speakers with your A/V receiver to enjoy theatre-like sound that will greatly enhance your home theatre experience
- Features adjustable controls to regulate the volume and low-frequency effects on the Acoustimass module
- Comes with cables and connectors that are clearly marked to make setup a snap
- Speakers sport a slimmer profile and can be mounted flush to the wall so that they better complement flat-panel TVs
- 4x Cube Speakers
- 1x Centre Speaker
- 1x Acoustimass Module
- 20 ft. Input Cable
- 2 x 50 ft. Rear Speaker Cable
- 3 x 20 ft. Front Speaker Cables
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 180 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bose is the Best- September 28, 2017
This is my second bose home theater system I purchased. The first on lasted more than 20 years. When I finally stopped working correctly my husband said lets not spend the extra money buying another bose system, so instead we pruchased a samsung system. Well it only lasted 1 1/2 years and I didn't buy the extra warranty for it so I was once again looking for a replacement. That's when I decided to go back to bose. This system has great sound quality and works like it is suppose to work. I get great surrond sound just like the theater has. Got to LOVE it I'm sure it will last 20 years like the last one did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, you will not regret spending the $$$- July 20, 2020
I bought this 2 days ago. I had what I thought was a decent home theater setup but bought a new piece of console furniture and was looking for smaller speakers - best option was the Acoustimas. I went to best buy and kept searching until I saw it on the ground by itself. The entire system is perfect for my setup with my Yamaha receiver. Once I came home, set it all up and turned it on, WOW! Difference in sound was like night and day! I hesitated because of the price tag BUT these are forever speakers! Sounds are louder, bass is amazing! And dialogue is crisp and clear! Never going back to another brand.
- Bose proprietary mounts killed it- December 25, 2020
I love Bose...I don’t love the new way they are doing things. This system requires proprietary cables and wall mounts. For 999 I would be OK with the cables being proprietary but having different mounts for literally no reason and not including an adapter in the box for free...not cool. Be advised that it doesn’t come with a receiver, which is expected and advised in the docs, but people don’t seem to know. If you want to hang the speakers, be prepared to spend 100 on mounts directly to Bose or Amazon. If you have existing wiring...forget about it... honestly I gave up on Bose on returned this after finding out about the mounts. A step back from the old jewel cube speakers...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.