Bose QuietComfort 20 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Mic (Apple) - Black
- Noise cancelling design: Turn on noise cancelling and say goodbye to the ruckus around you. These ear buds feature Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology to deliver noise reduction that rivals any full-sized headphones.
- Mesmerizing sound: Exclusive TriPort headphone technology and Active EQ produce lifelike sound to give your music a depth and balance that keeps your favourite tunes fresh and alive.
- Luxury for your ears: Proprietary StayHear+ tips are extremely soft and offer a secure fit so your ears stay comfortable during long listening sessions.
- Convenience at your fingertips: An inline microphone and remote lets you switch between calls and music with select iPhone models.
- Let the world in: Going for a run and want to still be aware of your surroundings? Activate Aware mode at the touch of a button to hear what's happening around you without having to remove your headphones
- Long-lasting battery: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 16 hours of use. Even if the battery runs out, you'll still be able to enjoy your tunes with Bose quality sound.
- USB Cable
- StayHear Tips
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1072 reviewers who responded, 1020 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High performance, noise-canceling, in-ear phones- August 4, 2015
I bought two pair for my wife and I. She needs the small ear tips and I need the large ear tips. These in-ear phones work great and significantly reduce outside noise interference. I've used the over-ear and on-ear phones during international flights and they work great, but eventually irritate the ears. The in-ear phones fit snuggly and can remain in the ear for hours on end with no irritation. Make sure you use the properly sized ear tips or you will experience outside noise infiltrating the ear drum by bypassing the ear tip. We highly recommend these in-ear phones and are considering purchasing pairs for our daughters and their husbands.
- Fantastic- June 17, 2019
I’ve had my Bose in ear headphones since feb 2016. I love then. They’re small, easy to fit in a bag, come wrapped in its zipped pouch, cuts airline noise beautifully, clear sound for music, speaking, singing. I am now an audible user and I download to my phone and listen via my Bose headphones. I sleep comfortably with them in my ears each night. I haven’t had to replace my tips. It’s easy to charge on planes on those long haul flights to the UK For the amount of time I have used mine and the satisfaction they give, they’re cheap. I’d certainly buy again. I have a white ones, a mate bought the black ones. That way they don’t get mixed up.
- The must-have item for frequent fliers- December 11, 2015
I own the over-ear noise canceling headphones by Bose, and these in-ear versions. While the over-ear ones might be slightly more comfortable, these are so much easier to travel with. In their pouch, they're very tiny - they'll fit in your jeans pocket, or any pocket in your laptop bag. Plus the ability to control your iPhone with them is invaluable - it makes talking to the flight attendant really easy, for example. Finally, they work as regular headphones if the battery dies (which it won't if you remember to charge it). They are absolutely worth the expense if you're in airplanes on a regular basis - don't skimp; your ears will thank you.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns