Bose SoundLink Colour II Splashproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Blue
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology wirelessly connects to your smartphone, tablet, and other compatible devices
- NFC pairing for easy connectivity to your NFC-enabled devices
- Compact design with soft-touch silicone exterior offers an easy grip for grab-and-go convenience
- Built-in speakerphone for clear conference or personal calls, and access to your phone's Siri or your Google Assistant
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time
- Water-resistant splashproof construction makes this speaker perfect for poolside parties
- Voice prompts guide you through Bluetooth pairing
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with a Bose Home Speaker to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Smart Home speakers: Home Speaker 500, Home Speaker 300, and Portable Home Speaker)
- Manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features, and access future updates on the Bose Connect app
- Auxiliary input lets you to connect to non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio output
- Universal Micro-B USB port for easy charging
Connectivity & Media
- USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1662 reviewers who responded, 1594 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Bose SoundLink- October 20, 2020
Great sound and portabilityYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Rich sound in a small speaker.- October 19, 2020
This is my second purchase of a Bose- Soundlink. Great little speaker. Compact with a wonderful sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker- October 17, 2020
The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker has great sound. Battery holds a decent charge. I have it on for about 8 hours daily while I work from home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)