Bose SoundLink II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic - Black
- Exclusive TriPort technology delivers your music with deep, immersive sound quality
- Proprietary Active EQ technology provides crystal clear sound even at lower volumes
- Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy perfectly synced audio with up to 10m of distance between you and your device
- Built-in NFC makes it easy to pair compatible devices by tapping them to the right earcup
- Dual-pairing function lets you switch between 2 Bluetooth devices synced simultaneously, so you can watch a video on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge, and up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging
- Advanced microphone with HD Voice and enhanced sidetone ensures clear calls even in loud or windy environments
- Easy to use touch controls give you full control over your music and calls without having to use your smartphone or streaming device
- Handy voice prompts update you with information regarding battery life, connection strength, and caller ID
- Rugged design is constructed with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Fold-flat design and included carrying case makes the headphones easy to store or pack away for travelling
- Audio Cable
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3296 reviewers who responded, 3130 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lots of Dropouts in sound- September 19, 2015
Sound is great. It seemed to work very well in the beginning. But I noticed dropouts, 2-3 second blanks in sound every 15 seconds or so in below cases : 1. While using it with my iPad, the songs started to dropout if I went more than 10feet from the iPad. 2. While watching a movie in Macbook pro in VLC player, the voice started dropping again every 15 seconds or so. This time I was sitting just 1 feet from my macbook. I just want to make sure I haven't got a defective product. I always looked up to owning a Bose product and thought they are perfect. But now I seem to have doubts in Bose quality. Please resolve the issue with my Headphone..
- Love- January 27, 2017
Wow. I'm so very impressed with these headphones. I put these on and I'm instantly transported to another world. I use these to relax after a day at work, and being wireless I can knit & there's no tangling with my yarn. Nothing to get in the way. I'm also glad that they're not noise cancelling, I think if I use them in public it would be good to be able to hear what's going on around me...but if you turn up the volume it feels as if they are noise cancelling. Get these. You will love them!....and I love the case. Easily holds the headphones and all cords. You will have to buy the part that plugs into the wall, but all else is provided. Love.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as the older Quiet Comfort 35 models- August 6, 2021
These are not as nice as the Models they replaced. I have sets of Quiet Comfort 35 and Quiet Comfort QC 35 II both are more comfortable than these new ones. I wish I would not have purchased them. I do think they are better than the more expensive 700 series which are quite annoying to use in practice. The 700's shut of every time you rub them on something while working and I MUCH prefer the tactile feel of buttons to turn volume up etc. At least the new Soundlinks have buttons but they are smaller and more difficult to use than the older better Quiet Comfort models. The new ones are lighter but they feel less well made than the older ones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.