Bose SoundLink II Over-Ear Wireless Headphones with Mic - White
- Exclusive TriPort technology delivers your music with deep, immersive sound quality
- Proprietary Active EQ technology provides crystal clear sound even at lower volumes
- Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy perfectly synced audio with up to 10m of distance between you and your device
- Built-in NFC makes it easy to pair compatible devices by tapping them to the right earcup
- Dual-pairing function lets you switch between 2 Bluetooth devices synced simultaneously, so you can watch a video on your tablet while staying connected to your smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge, and up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging
- Advanced microphone with HD Voice and enhanced sidetone ensures clear calls even in loud or windy environments
- Easy to use touch controls give you full control over your music and calls without having to use your smartphone or streaming device
- Handy voice prompts update you with information regarding battery life, connection strength, and caller ID
- Rugged design is constructed with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon, and corrosion-resistant stainless steel for enhanced durability
- Fold-flat design makes the headphones easy to store or pack away for travelling
- Audio Cable
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 999 reviewers who responded, 949 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lots of Dropouts in sound- September 19, 2015
Sound is great. It seemed to work very well in the beginning. But I noticed dropouts, 2-3 second blanks in sound every 15 seconds or so in below cases : 1. While using it with my iPad, the songs started to dropout if I went more than 10feet from the iPad. 2. While watching a movie in Macbook pro in VLC player, the voice started dropping again every 15 seconds or so. This time I was sitting just 1 feet from my macbook. I just want to make sure I haven't got a defective product. I always looked up to owning a Bose product and thought they are perfect. But now I seem to have doubts in Bose quality. Please resolve the issue with my Headphone..
- Great Investment. Worth every penny.- January 20, 2016
This is my first pair of Bose headphones, and the only thing I keep asking myself about this purchase is why I didn't do it sooner. The sound is crisp, good bass, very clear, and great volume levels. The fact that they're wireless and are still able to produce such quality sound is amazing. Comfort wise: I usually go hours a day and they still feel very comfortable, light, and pretty well balanced on your head. Taking calls is pretty sweet too, especially not having to take off my headphones in order to answer the phone. Would I improve anything? I wouldn't improve anything but I would add noise-cancellation feature on the next version.
- Useless microphone, great for listening- June 12, 2020
Got these specifically to use for wireless video calls on my Mac or iPhone and to also listen to music whilst I worked. The music sounds great but unusable for calls. Every video call I have people complain that I sound terrible and that they can’t hear me properly. Sounds all crackled apparently so I have to turn them off and use my old wired headphones instead which defeats the purpose of having them. If you don’t want to make calls on them, then they’re great but if you do then I definitely recommend looking elsewhere as the microphone is unusable. I’m going to see if I can return them as it’s a lot of money for half a product.