Bose SoundSport In-Ear Sport Headphones with Mic (Samsung/Android) - Charcoal
- Sweat- and weather-resistant construction is designed for both indoor and outdoor exercise
- Proprietary TriPort technology delivers crisp highs and natural-sounding lows
- Exclusive StayHear tips conform to your ears' unique shape, keeping them comfortably in place for hours
- In-line microphone and remote work with select Samsung Galaxy and Android smartphone models, so you can seamlessly answer calls and control music
- Lightweight, durable carrying case offers convenient storage and added protection when travelling
- Carry Case
- StayHear Tips S M L
- Clothing Clip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1197 reviewers who responded, 1111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall great, Bad cord- October 18, 2016
I got this pair of headphones about a year ago and the sound quality is great, fits very well in my ear, when I workout with them I occasionally will have to push them back into my ear but they fall out from the tugging of the cable as they stay and fit in my ear very comfortably. For me the biggest con is the cord, I have no idea what material it is but it tore exposing some of the wire at the jack end and I now have to put tape on it to prevent further damage, and it is starting to tear at all points where the cord connects the earbuds. However I rather enjoy having the clip on it which reduces the annoying bouncing cord when moving
- Worth the price- February 22, 2018
I normally go for cheaper earphones as I tend to break them fairly easily, with one ear piece not working. Probably from being pull on over time. First off I was impressed with the quality of the sound and wasn't sure about how they hold to the ear but I'm not had them move while in the gym. Ideally I would of liked the cable a little longer. I have noticed that having them in for some time they do hurt my ears but that's been while on a flight for 4+ hours or when wearing them under a motorcycle helmet for some time. Generally they are comfortable. Just need time to see if they stand up any better than my normal price range of earphones do.
- Too much of static noise with any movement of body- July 19, 2017
I purchased this with a lot of hopes but disappointed with the static noise. I did online research and found one person commented on trying StayHear tips from SoundSport. I borrowed the Soundsport tips from my friend and to my surprise, the static noise was gone. So definitely there's something wrong with the SoundTrue StayHear Ultra Tips. I understand Ultra tips block some outside noise but it doesn't help it static noise is irritating you all the time. Also, the joints where the Left and the Right split doesn't look very sturdy. Hope Bose can offer a resolution to this and fix future products. This was not expected from a brand like Bose.