Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Aqua
- In-ear headphones are designed to fit snugly in your ear canal to help block out external noise so you can focus on powerful, bass-rich audio
- Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC pairing provides a flawless wireless device connection
- Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 6 hours of power songs from your workout playlist
- Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume
- Sweat and weather resistance to suit an active lifestyle
- The Bose Connect app helps you manage multiple Bluetooth devices and offers a personalized experience
- An inline microphone and remote lets you easily control volume, skip tracks, and take calls without having to reach for your device
- StayHear+ tips are designed with a soft silicone material to fit your ear comfortably and securely, helping block out background noise and providing the best possible audio experience
- Includes a carry case
- Carry Case
- USB Charging Cable
- StayHear+ Tips Large, Medium, and Small
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16583 reviewers who responded, 15130 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Absolute Garbage.. Don't waste your money!- October 30, 2020
Was so excited to get these for my birthday in 2018. Sound quality is great. However, that's where the quality ends. Just before their 1 year birthday, they stopped charging to 100%. At 1.5 years they stopped holding a charge at all. I have to leave them plugged in all the time just to make it through a 40 minute run. After I turn them off, they randomly turn on and try to pair to every device I own. They will actually steal my Bluetooth signal from my wireless speaker while I'm listening in the house. So I have to constantly unpair them. Total garbage and not worth the money. Very disappointed Bose!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Blown away! Great tip in the review!- December 3, 2017
Straight to the point - best sound out there and the best comfort. Five Stars. Here is my advice, especially for people using these to work out - 1) replace the usual rubber piece with a larger size, then 2) wrap the wires OVER the ears to the back of your head and 3) use the clip the to hold them at comfortable but slightly tight position and the wires will instantly hold in place a lot better, you will never even see the extra wire, which looks pretty good in the back as well! This way they are closer to design in how Jaybirds wrap around your head and stay in place! Bose quality at its finest here and at really good price point! Love mine!
- Low durability, decent sound quality- January 11, 2019
Not the best experience with these headphones unlike other Bose products I've owned in the past. The earphones stick too far out, which is not the most aesthetic design. Sound quality is average or less than average compared to other wireless, sports headphones I've used; you would expect more from Bose. Finally, durability is far less than average. In fact, I had my first pair replaced only 3 months after I purchased them because of an audio problem. Now, a year and 3 months after that originally purchase, I'm witnessing the headphones fall apart as the rubber lining separates from the ear pieces and the control buttons making them unusable.