Bose SoundTouch Wireless Wireless Multi-Room Link Adapter
- Adds wireless streaming capabilities to almost any existing stereo, home theatre, or speaker system
- Connects easily to your home Wi-Fi network or to your mobile device through Bluetooth
- Compatible with almost any home audio system that supports optical, aux, or RCA inputs
- SoundTouch app lets you easily control your online playlists, music libraries, and more through your mobile device
- Setup is simple and all necessary cables are included
- Connects with other SoundTouch speakers (sold separately) so you can enjoy music in more rooms then one
- Soundtouch Wireless Link Adapter
- Power Supply
- Optical To Min-Optical Cable
- 3.5 mm Stereo Cable
- 3.5 mm To RCA Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 282 reviewers who responded, 248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for me, a novice!- January 18, 2017
Got this adapter over a month ago. After reading the instructions I knew I was in trouble, having issues connecting things. To my surprise, it was easy. I was able to connect to my sound bar without problems. It took all of 15 mins. for me. Using my phone and tablet, where I have most of my music stored, it was easy to connect via bluetooth. I love the fact that I do not have to walk around the apartment with headphones on. The sounds through my sound bar is great. Not having the music apps on my tv, this is great and definitely works from me. The streaming from my phone and tablet is without any interruptions and the clarity of sound is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good idea, elegant design, poor performance- April 5, 2020
Bought this for my wife for her birthday to hook up to our older Bose Speaker. It’s a great idea to allow a wireless update to the system, but it is, unfortunately, pretty inconsistent in its performance. It’s apt to disconnect, while all indications are that it remains connected, it simply doesn’t function. Rebooting multiple can work, but not always. We have always loved Bose products—we have seven sets of Bose noise cancelling headsets in our family, three Bose speakers, and two Soundlink speakers. Obviously, we are Bose fans. But this is the most disappointing Bose product we’ve purchased. I’m disappointed that I gave it to my wife as a gift.
- Why won't it stay connected?- June 29, 2020
I've had the Soundtouch adapter for a month or so. I'm SO happy to be able to play spotify, and music from my i-phone on my 12+ year old lifestyle system. Working from home in COVID isolation is so much better now!!! I have great sounding music. However, I'm not happy about the fact that the connection drops out constantly. I can take a phone call and then I have to reconnect the bluetooth connection. A 30 minute meeting with music paused, and I have to reconnect the bluetooth connection. It's driving me nuts. I can jump in my car and get instant connection, and it stays connected. Why is it so hard for Bose to do the same?