Bose Frames Alto Classic Angular Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Large - Black
- Open-ear audio design plays music directly from the frames, leaving your ears free to hear and interact with the world around you
- Bluetooth sunglasses let your stay connected without the fuss of unruly cables
- Miniaturized electronics produce the same rich, immersive sound you've come to expect from Bose
- Integrated microphone lets you make or take calls and access Siri or Google Assistant
- Bose Connect app provides a simple setup, personalized settings, and access to future updates
- Uniformly tinted lenses block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
- Alto frame style features a classic angular look to keep you looking effortlessly on-trend
- Includes protective case, microfibre pouch, and magnetic charging cable
- Bose Frames
- Carrying Case
- Charging Cable
- Cloth Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A step to futuristic gadgets done well- July 14, 2019
I have been using these for a week now. Its simply brilliant. Pros: - Great Sound - Light weight (when you imagine having a speaker with a battery you do not expect it to be this light! Great Job Bose!!) Cons: - Call Volume is really low (so unless your in a silent environment or have your car windows shut you may not be able to hear the other person very clearly) - The Sound output goes low once it reaches about 40%) Overall a killer product for a first!! If the call volume is fixed in a update it will do wonders (as there is quiet a bit of difference when your on call (low) and when your listening to music (loud) )
- Innovative and functional- July 20, 2019
I have owned these about a week and really like them. I already had the Bose connect app (Android) for my Bose QC 35 headphones, so after a 15 minute firmware update the glasses easily connected to my Pixel 3 XL. I think the volume is adequate and the sound quality is very good for an open ear device, I did not expect them to be as loud as noise cancelling QC 35's. I wear a 7 1/2 hat so the frame width and fit are good. I will purchase the mirrored lens because I want polarized lens. I want to wear these more often, and a HUGE bonus would be to have lens with 1.25-1.5 diopter magnification near the bottom.....I would buy them in a second!
- Sunglasses with a difference- July 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've had these Bose speaker sunglasses for a fortnight now and have to say they have had plenty of use. Whilst sound quality isn't quite as good as in ear headphones it is pleasantly surprising. The glasses are lightweight and comfortable with really good battery life and the sound is incredibly private, to the point that people sat next to me can't hear what sounds loud in my ears. Whilst these are a really good option for bright sunny weather (as the sound is so carefully focussed to your ear when they are correctly worn it can't even be heard if the glasses are on top of your head) they are of little or no use in overcast conditions.