Bose Frames Soprano Cat Eye Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Bose Open Ear Audio design plays music directly from the frames, leaving your ears free to hear and interact with the world around you
- Bluetooth sunglasses let you stay connected without the fuss of unruly cables
- Integrated microphone lets you make or take calls and access Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- On-board controls allow you to change tracks, answer phone calls, and more right from the glasses
- Polarised lenses block up to 99% of UV rays and are shatter- and scratch-resistant for lasting reliability
- Lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame provides comfort and a secure fit for a wide range of faces
- Cat-eye styling features large lenses and a delicately-sloped brow line for a hint of retro appeal
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 5.5 hours of life and fully recharges in just 1 hour via the included magnetic cable
- Optional interchangeable lenses allow you to personalise the look of your glasses
- Prescription-ready frames are tested and approved for prescription lenses
- Bose Music app provides a simple setup, personalised settings, and access to future updates
- Includes a protective case, microfibre cleaning cloth, and a magnetic charging cable
- Bose Frames Soprano Cat Eye Bluetooth Sunglasses - Black
- Protective Case
- Microfiber Cloth
- Magnetic Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Amazing sound quality.- October 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are beautiful polarised sunglasses. They look super cool on. The sound quality is insane. And their noise cancelling ability is too, I am so surprised. You can answer and hear your phone through them too which is great when your out and about as I have to use loud speaker if it's a bit windy etc but with these on you can hear everything clear as a bell. Just a side note - They are a little heavy with having the speakers in so don't put them on top of your head as they hurt if they fall down on to your nose haha. But otherwise these are fab. All the greatness and quality you expect of a Bose product. Definitely recommend them.
- Nice quality but...- October 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These sunglasses look rather nice, but I can't quite understand why they exist. When you listen to music on these, other people can hear it. It's nice to not have to worry about not being able to hear other people like you would with earphones, but really, I would rather have a really nice pair of Bose headphones. The packaging feels nice and sturdy, but the glasses case has some faux leather coating which is very susceptible to stuffing and damage. The sound quality is everything you would expect from Bose (Excellent) but as I said, I would spend my hard earned money on a really nice pair of Bose headphones.
- Great quality, Appearance Questionable- October 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the idea of these sunglasses, and am a big fan of Bose. The ease of use was great - very straight forward instructions, and great functions (such as skip). The sound quality, as expected, was great - never a concern for Bose. My only reservation, is one that holds a lot of weight for me, the appearance. I liked the look of the frames, and definitely agreed that they appear unisex. However, the frames look very large on me. They are wide and extend too much past the width of my head... I do look like I am wearing someone elses sunglasses. They are great quality, but they just don't suit me.