Bose Frames Tempo Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Black
- Bose Open Ear Audio design plays music directly from the frames, leaving your ears free to hear and interact with the world around you
- Embedded technology delivers Bose-quality sound that's loud enough to hear clearly, even over the rush of wind when you're biking at 40km/h
- Bluetooth lets you stay connected without the fuss of unruly cables
- Integrated microphone lets you make or take calls and access Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- On-board controls allow you to change tracks, answer phone calls, and more right from the glasses
- Polarised lenses block up to 99% of UV rays and are shatter- and scratch-resistant with a VLT of 12% so they're ideal for most sports and lighting conditions
- IPX4-rated water-resistant construction keeps the glasses safe from sweat and unexpected rain showers
- Curved TR-90 nylon frame stays comfortable and secure, even during high-intensity exercises
- Three sizes of soft, silicone nose pads are included to ensure a proper fit
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 8 hours of life and fully recharges in just 1 hour via USB-C
- Optional interchangeable lenses allow you to optimise the glasses to accommodate any sport
- Prescription-ready frames are tested and approved for prescription lenses
- Bose Music app provides a simple setup, personalised settings, and access to future updates
- Includes a protective ballistic-nylon case, microfibre cleaning cloth, and a USB-C charging cable
- Sport Sunglasses with Polarized Lenses
- Ballistic-Nylon Case
- Microfiber Cloth
- USB-C Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bose Tempo frames are great for the outdoors!- November 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using the Bose sunglasses,with Bluetooth, and I love the style, the dark shade, and the sound. I wanted to wear them doing multiple tasks. When mowing the yard, I was able to still hear the music, and the shades provided great eye protection. They fit snug, but that is a plus, you do not need to worry about them slipping off, or moving around, when you are moving. I have enjoyed just being able to listen to sports radio, while doing something else. if you are looking for Sunglasses that provide eye protection, and like to work outside, while listening to music these are great. I actually like them better than having ear pods in.
- Great Sound for Running!- October 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Most importantly, the sound out of these is glasses is incredible. Very crisp and clear. I use them for running and generally listen to podcasts and audiobooks when I do, and I love that I can hear them clearly without drowning out the noise from my surroundings. Most of my runs are on city roads or some well-used trails, so keeping my bearings with the sound of traffic, pedestrians, mountain bikers, wildlife, etc. is critical. These pair quickly and easily with my iPhone and so far I have had no issues with connectivity or battery life. Weight and ergonomics are great and they're very comfortable. I'm never going back to in-ear headphones for running.
- Great glasses!!- November 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These Bose Frame Tempo glasses are great. I ride my side by side and tractor all the time and these have been perfect for that. I am able to block the sun with the glass and listen to music. I love that I am able to answer my phone from them too. In the past will on a trail riding the side by side I wouldn’t know when I got a phone call but now I can tell wearing these. The only downside to them is I have a bigger head and they were just a little tight. The design and quantity of these glasses are amazing. I feel like they will hold up to my everyday wearing of them. I feel like I’m getting a very stylish pair of glasses that are also very handy.