Bose Frames Tempo Lenses - Trail Blue
- Made for Bose Frames Tempo (sold separately)
- Swappable lenses let you personalize your Bose frame
- 28% VLT trail blue lenses are ideal for sunny, bright days
- 3 mm extended length offers extra protection from dirt and debris, making them ideal for trail running and mountain biking
- Polarized lenses block 99% of UV rays, providing optimal protection for your eyes
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant coating prolongs the lenses' lifespan
- Interchangeable Sport Lenses for Bose Frames Tempo (One Pair) - Trail Blue
- Information Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy Trails- January 2, 2021
Great for mountain biking! These lenses allow you to see all the rocks and roots even in the shade. The Mirrored Black polarized lenses are a little dark for that. And for night riding I also bought a pair of the yellow lenses (only sold from Bose’s website). You can add cheater lenses if you need them, OPTX 20/20 Hydrotac Stick-On Bifocal Lenses (purchased separately) (stay in place with just a drop of water)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tempo glasses are the best!- April 10, 2021
Although I have not yet worn these particular color lenses, I can highly recommend the Bose Tempo sunglasses. I have every expectation that they will be as wonderful as the glasses themselves and the amber color polarized lenses that I also purchased. More great products from Bose!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- love them- January 24, 2021
I love my Bose Tempo. these lenses are easy to change so I can have choices depending on the weather. I use them for biking when I have some shades on my way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.