Bose Frames Tempo Lenses - Trail Blue
- Made for Bose Frames Tempo (sold separately)
- Swappable lenses let you personalize your Bose frame
- 28% VLT trail blue lenses are ideal for sunny, bright days
- 3 mm extended length offers extra protection from dirt and debris, making them ideal for trail running and mountain biking
- Polarized lenses block 99% of UV rays, providing optimal protection for your eyes
- Scratch- and shatter-resistant coating prolongs the lenses' lifespan
- Interchangeable Sport Lenses for Bose Frames Tempo (One Pair) - Trail Blue
- Information Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy Trails- January 2, 2021
Great for mountain biking! These lenses allow you to see all the rocks and roots even in the shade. The Mirrored Black polarized lenses are a little dark for that. And for night riding I also bought a pair of the yellow lenses (only sold from Bose’s website). You can add cheater lenses if you need them, OPTX 20/20 Hydrotac Stick-On Bifocal Lenses (purchased separately) (stay in place with just a drop of water)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tempo glasses are the best!- April 10, 2021
Although I have not yet worn these particular color lenses, I can highly recommend the Bose Tempo sunglasses. I have every expectation that they will be as wonderful as the glasses themselves and the amber color polarized lenses that I also purchased. More great products from Bose!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little extra- July 26, 2021
Love the color looking from outside in. I wish the color was a bit darker looking from inside out. Do. It like that others can see my eyes. Very easy to exchange from frames that come with glasses to these. Looking forward to try other color.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.