Bose Frames Tenor Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses - Black
- Bose Open Ear Audio design plays music directly from the frames, leaving your ears free to hear and interact with the world around you
- Bluetooth lets you stay connected without the fuss of unruly cables
- Integrated microphone lets you make or take calls and access Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- On-board controls allow you to change tracks, answer phone calls, and more right from the glasses
- Polarised lenses block up to 99% of UV rays and are shatter- and scratch-resistant for lasting reliability
- Lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame provides comfort and a secure fit for a wide range of faces
- Rectangular styling features a refined square frame with a distinctive keyhole bridge for a modern-classic look
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 5.5 hours of life and fully recharges in just 1 hour via the included magnetic cable
- Optional interchangeable lenses allow you to personalise the look of your glasses
- Prescription-ready frames are tested and approved for prescription lenses
- Bose Music app provides a simple setup, personalised settings, and access to future updates
- Includes a protective case, microfibre cleaning cloth, and a magnetic charging cable
- Bose Frames Tenor Rectangular Bluetooth Sunglasses - Black
- Protective Case
- Microfiber Cloth
- Magnetic Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- True HD Audio Quality- November 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These Bose Frames Tenor are like the future of sunglasses. From the material used to build these glasses to the super crisp HD audio, these glasses are the best out in the market. The setup was very easy, simply turn them on, download the Bose app and you are on your way to enjoying crisp audio with very stylish sunglasses. One of the features that attracted me to these glasses was the interchangeable lenses which will allow me to use my prescription lenses and that they are scratch-resistant. Overall, these Bose Frames Tenor have my two thumbs up and will recommend to anyone looking for stylish sunglasses, with HD audio and are user friendly.
- Comfortable & stylish- November 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use these sunglasses every day whilst exercising outside. The glasses are comfortable and stylish with clear & crisp audio. The unique design means I no longer need in-ear headphones, which greatly increases my peripheral senses. The product has good battery life which typically lasts 1 week between charges. The intuitive features to change track, start/stop, adjust volume and then turn the glasses upside down to power off make it really simple to use. The only negatives are that the charging cord provided is short and in loud surroundings the music can be hard to hear. Overall I would highly recommend this product.
- Awesome Glasses- November 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The sound quality is absolutely amazing considering these are sunglasses. They were extremely easy to connect to the Bose app and my phone Bluetooth. I really enjoy wearing these when I am outside doing yardwork or even while I am running outside. The volume is very loud, but you can also hear the surrounding noise around you. The only con that I have about these glasses is after long periods of wear they start to become uncomfortable. I wish there was a way to adjust how tight they are on the head. Overall, I would recommend these for anyone that is into sunglasses and also like to listen to music.