Bose Home Speaker 300 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Luxe Silver
- Single full-range speaker with front, upward, downward firing delivers 360-degrees of lifelike sound and pounding bass
- Custom-designed, six-microphone array picks up your voice from anywhere in the room, even over loud music
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple Airplay 2 compatibility let you stream music and other audio wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with select Bose SoundLink speakers to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Soundlink speakers: Soundlink Revolve+, Revolve, Mini, Mini II, Color, Color II, and Micro)
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you access millions of songs, playlists, and more instantly using just your voice
- Stream music from the Spotify, Amazon Music, or Apple Music apps, or access your music library directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Control the speaker using your voice, the Bose Music app, or tap one of the top 6 customizable pre-set buttons
- Small, compact design is easy to bring with you from room to room, and its wireless design doesn't require any setup
- Bose Music app lets multiple user personalise their music content with ease
- Premium soft-touch plastics, capacitive buttons, an anodized aluminum grille, and a light bar contribute to this speaker's beautiful design
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 55 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bose Home Theater 300- August 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this Bose Home Theater Speaker 300 a few weeks ago and have used it daily. The sound quality is amazing and you can hear it clearly around the entire room or even outside. You can connect it with bluetooth or wifi, which is a great bonus. It has a built in Google Home personal assistant. You can add any of the preferred music apps to it and let it play or ask for specific songs. You're able to ask Google Home assistant a miriade of questions and add smart devices to your app. You are able to set it up with your phone and laptop. Great product and functions for our family. I highly recommend this speaker , you'll be glad you did.
- Sounds good but hides a major flaw- April 30, 2020
I purchased this to extend my Soundbar 700 so that when I move from the lounge to the kitchen I could continue to follow the program playing on the TV. Whilst Bose state "You can always group two or more Bose Home Speakers together and play them both in perfect sync." this only applies to music and not from a TV feed. There is a noticeable time lag (measured in seconds). Given that I assume 100% of sound bars are connect to TVs and I only found this documented having 1) experienced it and 2) searched on forums. How does one sound source differ from another? It has really dented my faith and trust in Bose. It might be the first Bose product I return.
- Great little speaker with voice control!- July 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Bose Home Speaker 300 is really a great little speaker with its built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control once it is properly setup. I really like the sound quality and how the sound seems to fill the room despite technically only being a mono speaker. The built-in voice control features are amazing and really make the speaker more than a speaker due to the versatility that comes with being able to use Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant. Overall, this is a great speaker for its size once it is up and running and the built-in Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant functionality really put this speaker over the top. I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.