Bose Home Speaker 300 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Triple Black
- Single full-range speaker with front, upward, downward firing delivers 360-degrees of lifelike sound and pounding bass
- Custom-designed, six-microphone array picks up your voice from anywhere in the room, even over loud music
- Integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple Airplay 2 compatibility let you stream music and other audio wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with select Bose SoundLink speakers to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Soundlink speakers: Soundlink Revolve+, Revolve, Mini, Mini II, Color, Color II, and Micro)
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa lets you access millions of songs, playlists, and more instantly using just your voice
- Stream music from the Spotify, Amazon Music, or Apple Music apps, or access your music library directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Control the speaker using your voice, the Bose Music app, or tap one of the top 6 customizable pre-set buttons
- Small, compact design is easy to bring with you from room to room, and its wireless design doesn't require any setup
- Bose Music app lets multiple user personalise their music content with ease
- Premium soft-touch plastics, capacitive buttons, an anodized aluminum grille, and a light bar contribute to this speaker's beautiful design
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 352 reviewers who responded, 304 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- All around good speaker- August 7, 2019
Where do I begin. First off, the packaging for this speaker is phenomenal. It comes in a sturdy box that shows it off as soon as you remove the top. Very simple instructions, you plug it in. Download the Bose app, if you want, and then play. It has presets available for playlists, stations, etc. You can adjust the treble and bass with a simple click on the app. The speaker is made with a 360 degree sound which improves your listening from any part of any room. And not to mention it os voice assistant enabled. Google or Alexa at the tip of your fingers. Everything links so easily. I will continue listening to this for as long as I love music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bose Home Theater 300- August 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this Bose Home Theater Speaker 300 a few weeks ago and have used it daily. The sound quality is amazing and you can hear it clearly around the entire room or even outside. You can connect it with bluetooth or wifi, which is a great bonus. It has a built in Google Home personal assistant. You can add any of the preferred music apps to it and let it play or ask for specific songs. You're able to ask Google Home assistant a miriade of questions and add smart devices to your app. You are able to set it up with your phone and laptop. Great product and functions for our family. I highly recommend this speaker , you'll be glad you did.
- Solid speaker for room- August 10, 2019
Overall, the speaker has a clean and sleek look. The sound is very nice for the size of the speaker, the audio is perfect. However, whenever I use Spotify, there the volume seems to control it self at times. Not sure if this is a software issue or hardware. I never have issues on other devices. Right out of the box, the package isn't bulky but still provided enough protection. Super easy to set up via Bose's app. I personally used the Google Assistant and never had an issue with it, can not speak for Alexa. I wish it had a clock so you could place this on your night stand but its just a speaker that I use to entertain guest when they come over.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.