Bose Home Speaker 500 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker with Voice Control Built-In - Triple Black
- Part of a new Bose family of smart speakers and soundbars designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms
- Design features a premium mixture of beautiful materials and finishes, including a seamless anodized aluminum body
- Fill any room with impressive wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Bose SimpleSync technology lets you pair your speaker with select Bose SoundLink speakers to play the same music in more rooms (compatible Bose Soundlink speakers: Soundlink Revolve+, Revolve, Mini, Mini II, Color, Color II, and Micro)
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, a tap on the top controls, or the Bose Music app
- Experience superior voice pickup from a custom-designed eight-microphone array that hears you over loud music or from across the room
- Millions of songs at the tip of your tongue with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control built in; also features access to other features, like weather reports, new headlines, and so much more
- Play integrated music services like Spotify or your own music library through Bluetooth or your home Wi-Fi
- Get one-touch access to playlists, Internet radio stations, and more with six customizable presets
- Multiple users can personalize their experience and control their content with the easy-to-use Bose Music app
- Colour LCD display shows what’s playing, like current song, station, playlist info, album art, and more
- Note: Bose Home Speaker 500 is not compatible with Bose SoundTouch product
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 736 reviewers who responded, 676 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound- 15 octobre 2018
As always with Bose you get a great sound. This speaker has such a smooth bass and really clear vocals. It is a very sturdy unit with a lot of weight which gives it a feel of quality. I have other Bose speakers with a similar sounds and are much smaller, but they are bluetooth only and don't have the screen (Which is a nice touch). My criticism would be that when in Wifi mode you can only adjust the volume if you're in the proprietary Bose app. However you can get around this by using the bluetooth connection. Overall I would recommend this speaker to someone who is wanting a table top speaker to provide good quality sound to a room.
- Great usable features!- 7 novembre 2018
I enjoy using my Bose Home Speaker 500. It is a great addition to my home. It is easy to hook up to my wifi. Connecting it to my wifi network makes it easier to use the Alexa built in feature. Alexa is really popular in my home. I use Alexa to turn on and off devices as well as my television. With the amount of power this speaker has, I experience wall to wall sound. It listens to my voice and follows what I ask. I love that I can use my voice, touch or the app to control my speaker. I can also use Bluetooth instead of WiFi to connect it to my phone. I received this product complimentary to test in exchange for my honest opinion.
- Lots of sound in a small package- 26 décembre 2018
I have just received this wonderful speaker and could not be happier. Wonderful sound, lots of music choices if you stream and the option to use your existing music with the AUX port. It is important that you are familiar with the Bose Music App for your smartphone as it controls all of the functions. One note, if you have issues with the set up delete the app and reinstall that will work wonders for you. Mine came out of the box without the display clock enabled so I had a challenging experience getting it started. It was one of the issues resolved with reinstalling the app. I love this speaker and it sounds fantastic as Bose speakers always do.