Bose Lifestyle 650 5.1 Channel 3D Home Theatre System
- 5.1 channels, 6 speakers, and a 12" subwoofer offer a cinematic surround sound experience
- SoundTouch technology lets you use your Wi-Fi network to play just about anything you want, and you can use the app to control your music
- HD and 3D video support lets you stay on the cutting edge of entertainment
- OmniJewel speakers and a slim centre channel deliver true 360 degree sound
- 5.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS ensure the system sounds the way the movie or song intended.
- 4K pass-through and 6 HDMI inputs
- Stream music from your phone or tablet with NFC-paired Bluetooth
- Wirelessly connects the rear speakers and bass module for easy surround speaker placement
- Control your devices with the LED-display universal remote
- Fine-tune the sound with the ADAPTiQ audio room calibration
- QuietPort technology and an advanced DSP virtually eliminate distortion for deep, clean bass
Required accessories (sold separately)
Cables you will need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers)
Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic sound system- January 7, 2017
I've had this product a week now and it's completely changed the way I watch and hear TV shows and movies. It's enabled me to hear every little sound which is amazing. This product was so easy and clever to set up, using the the TV to tell you step by step how and what to do. The quality of the surround system is the best I've seen and would most certainly recommend it to anyone that wants cinema type sounds in their own homes. I also like how you connect all your devices to the main box so you only have to use the main control that comes with the surround system. This makes it so simple to use and switch from which ever device you want to use.
- Bananas!!!- January 20, 2017
I have a 400 sq ft room where this is playing for the last 45 days. While there was some hitch initially with adaptiq, now it is mesmerising. My TV has a harmon system but that in permanently at ZERO. Also the minimalist look is awesome. Guns and Roses sounds equally good as Jagjit Singh. One caution - if you like LOUD music then listen to it properly before buying. But if clarity of tones and pitches is what drives you high - just buy it. Now development requests - try to make i a universal remote with magic wand capabilities, have a indicator that the remote signal is being accepted by the main unit - if possible add a volume display
- Easily the worst product Bose has developed.- August 18, 2017
I have owned original Accoustimass 5, Accoustimass 3, almost every Quiet Comfort headphone, many other Bose speaker systems and purchased the Lifestyle 650 to replace my current Lifestyle V35 (still going strong and love that unit, but the Sub is too big for my new cabinet.) The sound on the 650 is tinny, disjointed and abysmal. The Sound Touch app is buggy and unreliable, constantly requiring restarting and then randomly unpausing when I am nowhere near my phone or the unit. I have packed it back up into the box and will be going back tomorrow (I have owned it for a day), begging my reseller to give me back at least some of my purchase price.